PDA

View Full Version : OMG...you fixed the controls.....FFS Thank You!

TB_Jaybird
12-02-2011, 07:52 AM
nuff said

This control issue has had me ranting and raving on these boards for some time now. My problem was was the mouse moved on me when it was time to get a target and i end up killing a NPC (MP) and not the one i just had lit up.

Always at the last second the lit up char would change and tick me off to the point where i came here and mouthed off because of it.

It seems you did some work on smoothing out the mouse movements cos it is very smooth now.

I can thank you people just as easily as i can mouth off and i have to give credit for fixing this thing so now i can get back to playing.

Your DRM still sucks but at least you are not using that HORRIBLE Starforce or whatever it is called now. At least i hope so.....

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by TB_Jaybird:
nuff said

This control issue has had me ranting and raving on these boards for some time now. My problem was was the mouse moved on me when it was time to get a target and i end up killing a NPC (MP) and not the one i just had lit up.

Always at the last second the lit up char would change and tick me off to the point where i came here and mouthed off because of it.

It seems you did some work on smoothing out the mouse movements cos it is very smooth now.

I can thank you people just as easily as i can mouth off and i have to give credit for fixing this thing so now i can get back to playing.

Your DRM still sucks but at least you are not using that HORRIBLE Starforce or whatever it is called now. At least i hope so.....

No offense or maybe your Mouse or PC is having to many bottle necks which gives you this problem?

I mean I never had that problem and by knowing many others also do not have this problem I think its something on your PC thats the issue.