PDA

View Full Version : Future AC Idea

iN3krO
03-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Well, since someppl prefer male assassins and others prefer female, i were thinking about making a story where 2 assassins meet each other (one boy and one girl) and they start their jorney "toghether" at the final they just have a son/daughter....

So my idea was to chose what we want at the start of the game... if we chose male, we play as male when it's male only missions, we play as male when they are working toghether in the mission and we play on female when it's only female missions... if we chose female, we play as female when it's female only missions, we play as female when they are working toghether in the missions and we play on male when it's only male missions...

Based on animus explication of ac1 it's posible as desmond's adn got information of both part of his family (father/mother)...

Also, it could be interesting to play the game as boy and than as girl and see the game from 2 diffrente prespectives :O

swiftkinfe
03-01-2011, 08:05 AM
I like it playing as either one of the ancestors would be an intresting touch.And possibly may allow an excuse for singleplayer co-op however thats thinking a bit much.I like this idea!

iN3krO
03-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by V-rex1986:
I like it playing as either one of the ancestors would be an intresting touch.And possibly may allow an excuse for singleplayer co-op however thats thinking a bit much.I like this idea!

I've not thinked about co-op but it could be hard to make a story for it cuz it would need 2 desmond miles o.o

Turinrp
03-01-2011, 08:12 AM
I think that it's not possible to Desmon, to get information of father and mother... because only one had the total information of the DNA.

vorenus73
03-01-2011, 10:25 AM
My theory with the DNA in memories is that it is encoded in what scientists now call "junk DNA." I'm no scientist but as far as I can tell we get junk DNA from two sources... on our Y-chromosome from our father, and in our mitochondrial DNA from our mother. This would explain why direct ancestry is necessary in the animus, and why when Altair and Maria conceived a son, the memories immediately left Altair. It has to be because the Y-DNA was passed down.

So you couldn't do a male/female combo here... it would have to be two brothers or two sisters. Sisters would have to be from a different family line than Desmond too.

iN3krO
03-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by vorenus73:
My theory with the DNA in memories is that it is encoded in what scientists now call "junk DNA." I'm no scientist but as far as I can tell we get junk DNA from two sources... on our Y-chromosome from our father, and in our mitochondrial DNA from our mother. This would explain why direct ancestry is necessary in the animus, and why when Altair and Maria conceived a son, the memories immediately left Altair. It has to be because the Y-DNA was passed down.

So you couldn't do a male/female combo here... it would have to be two brothers or two sisters. Sisters would have to be from a different family line than Desmond too.

This is about DNA memories, we don't care where they are... i mean all memories of the mother of desmond before he born are on his ADN and all memories of the father until he ****s with the mother are on his DNA too... that thing of DNA memories is a lie so you can't pass it to real things like junk DNA...

From what vidic tell us on AC1 it's posible to follow the 2 characters (or if we go thought ur explanation it's 100% imposible to follow any female character) -.-''

turinrp, No 1 got the total information of the DNA... we all have 46 chromosomes, 23 from our father and 23 from our mother, 46 is the total, 23 is what we get from each one... only you have your own total information....

vorenus73
03-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vorenus73:

This is about DNA memories, we don't care where they are... i mean all memories of the mother of desmond before he born are on his ADN and all memories of the father until he ****s with the mother are on his DNA too... that thing of DNA memories is a lie so you can't pass it to real things like junk DNA... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I bring up DNA on the Y-chromosome and mtDNA (mitocondrial) because it is the only DNA which does not recombine with the partner's DNA. So your y-DNA is only from your father, your mtDNA is only from your mother. The memories have to be somewhere there.

From what vidic tell us on AC1 it's posible to follow the 2 characters (or if we go thought ur explanation it's 100% imposible to follow any female character) -.-'' in my explanation it would be possible to follow a female character, but all the memories would be strictly through her maternal line. Just like Desmonds are in the paternal line.
[/QUOTE]

crash3
03-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Maybe in the story desmond can join up with a female assassin in modern days and they work together so the other asssassin would be a NPC in singleplayer but in co-op mode each person chooses who they want to play plus which mission they want to play through or are given a random mission to play through if they dont agree and then in a mission you could earn points against each ther to see huz the stealthiest or when in a fight who kills the most guards or loses the least life-that would be cooler than the current multiplayer but the matchmaking time for this proposed co-op mode might be very long coz its just two people at a time in a game

iN3krO
03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
So we are enable to follow both father and mather until they don't get a baby no vorenus73?

Originally posted by crash3:
Maybe in the story desmond can join up with a female assassin in modern days and they work together so the other asssassin would be a NPC in singleplayer but in co-op mode each person chooses who they want to play plus which mission they want to play through or are given a random mission to play through if they dont agree and then in a mission you could earn points against each ther to see huz the stealthiest or when in a fight who kills the most guards or loses the least life-that would be cooler than the current multiplayer but the matchmaking time for this proposed co-op mode might be very long coz its just two people at a time in a game

This idea is just perfect ^^. I would love to see stealth missions with 2 guys http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif just like 2 that we have on DNA Sequence 13 of AC2, the boat and the farm... they were my favourite missions cuz i had to think how to complete the mission without being detected....