PDA

View Full Version : How can I set 3Dcolor on Geforce card

HQ1
05-29-2005, 08:17 PM
I€ve recently upgraded from an ati card to Nvidia 6800 GT, now my 3d games results really too dark, some game have his own brightness, contrast and gamma control, but FB have not.
In my Ati Drivers there was a €œfull screen 3d€ color control tab, but i€m unable to find it in Forceware drivers, only for desktop or video overlay€¦
How can I set color settings with nvidia driver? My desktop is ok, I need to tweak only full screen 3d applications settings.
Anyone could help?

Achilles_NZ
05-29-2005, 08:41 PM
I have a Geforce 3 so im not sure if this will work for you but...

From the control panel double click on "Display".
Select "Settings" then "Advanced".
Click the Geforce (or NVidia) tab.

You should then see "Color Correction" as an option from the menu.

You can adjust the color options and gamma correction from here.

Hope that helps.

HQ1
05-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Achilles_NZ,
The method you mentioned would change all color set include desktop color set.but I only want to change color set when I run 3d game and leave other color set not be changed.

HQ1
05-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Pls help

Xnomad
05-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Maybe your monitor has different settings, I can program different colour settings with my monitor and save them. If you are lucky then you should be able to do this too.

Capt.LoneRanger
05-30-2005, 05:00 AM
Achilles_NZ is right about the settings. You can choose wether you want to change the settings for desktop, for 3D-games or both (default). If you only want to change them for 3d-games, choose the right option and change them, then change the settings in the other games accordingly.