PDA

View Full Version : Music Problems on AC Revelations

Jacabo21
11-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Dear Ubisoft, or whomever it may concern,

Like most people I purchased Revelations this week and all has been fine until I have now completed the main storyline and the background music that plays throughout Constantinople seems to have disappeared. I can replay a memory and then background music seems to come back and stay around but slowly seems to filter out. All other sound is fine it's just the music. This is a problem because I feel the music is one of the most important aspects of the game! But what is even more weird is I have just put on my copy of Assassin's Creed II and found the music has gone there too! Is it something to do with my PS3 system?

nice_cape
11-18-2011, 11:03 PM
same here, its getting annoying

Sarari
11-18-2011, 11:17 PM
My music for all my AC games have stayed after It's been beat. I hope it's not a problem that the game itself has http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Jacabo21
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah just hope it is fixed with a patch, could be something to do with programming. No idea really as it's an odd one. Music definitely comes back in the area of Constantinople after playing a DNA memory, otherwise when I first turn the game on now theres nothing...

Brotherhood seems fine, and after replying ACII for some time that seems alright too now. I hope.

hva_899
11-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah i have to agree with this, i've completed the main storyline and now there isn't any music playing in the background. The only way to get it back is by replaying a memory again then exiting the replay.

I haven't tried seeing whether this has happened to AC2 yet though. Hope it can get sorted cause i think the music is a big part of it.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:01 PM
My music is playing just fine.

Assassin_M
11-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
My music is playing just fine.
LOL Rey xD, you and I seem to be the only people who have never encountered a single problem in this game xD

medion_no6
03-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Same problem here, pc version 1.03 with clean saves. No background music. Its really a problem that need urgent patching.

EbonyRaven
11-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Same, only this happens with me on PC