PDA

View Full Version : Small problem/bug?

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 06:14 AM
It might have been posted efore, but I saw nothing about it. Might just be me, but has anyone noticed that at night, on the P-47 the moonshine/light is on the oppisite side of the plane. Even when in the cockpit, the moon will be on the right, but the left wing will be shining from the reflection and the right wing will be dark. Not a big deal, but I was trying to get a screenshot of the moon behind the 47 and my side of the plane was lit-up.

"and what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born..."-Yeats

XyZspineZyX
07-08-2003, 06:14 AM
It might have been posted efore, but I saw nothing about it. Might just be me, but has anyone noticed that at night, on the P-47 the moonshine/light is on the oppisite side of the plane. Even when in the cockpit, the moon will be on the right, but the left wing will be shining from the reflection and the right wing will be dark. Not a big deal, but I was trying to get a screenshot of the moon behind the 47 and my side of the plane was lit-up.

"and what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born..."-Yeats