PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILERS***(Un)Official Assassin's Creed II Story Mode Discussion***SPOILERS***

RipYourSpineOut
11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry for the long title, and sorry if something like this has already been posted. I tried Searching, but found nothing of the sort.

I thought it would be nice if, instead of having hundreds of users make different topics regarding the Story Mode, we could have one general thread. You know, to avoid the (inevitable) fact that some users might forget to put spoiler warnings in the thread title http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I got the game today, and am offering to help others who are a bit stuck on some parts. I'm not to far myself in the story (<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm about to assassinate Vieri de' Pazzi</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif), but I'll my best to help http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Cjguy156
11-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Ok so it is obvious you escape abstergo once you play it and for me that was not as thrilling as I thought, but lucy is a little more badass I should say. Still after 16 subjects, 16 most likely the worst (supposedly 16 btw), they would have more security you know? But I thought it was ok until they brought some annoying character into the mix called..
want to know?...
Shaun Hastings....

ACII Story - Diary 1

JudgeQwerty
11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh, I know what you mean, I hated his introduction, but he sort of grows on you. No, what annoys me more is Rebecca Crane. I am now quite confused over the Animus's origins.

In AC, we established that Warren was the expert on genetic memory, but it was Lucy who designed the Animus itself for Abstergo. Later, we find out she is an Assassin, so the Abstergo is technically an Assassin invention. BUT we're introduced to the Animus 2.0, which is superior because 'Templars have no imagination'.

The Animus' inventor is sitting two feet away. AND lets not forget she's the one responsible for all the 'shortcuts' in the first game, per Warren's pestering

chris15adams77
11-18-2009, 12:14 AM
I've just finished the story and i've got to say it was great. didn't have class today so i decided to take an AC2 day. tied up a lot of lose ends from the first game, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">and although it starts to push the end of the world 2012 propaganda at the end</span> , which i'm not a fan of, it was one of the most exhilarating stories in gaming.

Can't wait to see what they do with the next one.
Great Job UBI Montreal.

DarthConrad666
11-18-2009, 10:20 AM
I have a question concerning a spot of trouble I'm having:
When Desmond has the out of Animus flashback to Acre, I cannot climb the tower the guy he's following goes into. I get up to a certain point and there is no way that I have found to get up there.

Am I just missing a concealed nook to continue up or what?

I thought it was the wooden beam the light is hanging from but it is not it.

Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

Wegol
11-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Actually that is it.
Go directly under it while on the fence thing.
Then click jump (without direction) to jump straight up and grab it.