PDA

View Full Version : An idea for SP outfits DLC

markygangsta
12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
I've got an idea for SP outfits as DLC. The first outfit will be the armor of the Brutes. The second one will be the armor of the Papal guards. As they will be outfits, (but actually armors in looking), they won't provide any health diamonds.

Brutes in the game appear in a red version (which are the Italian army ones) and a blue version (which are the French army ones). But Ezio is none of them, so I would say the Brute outfit for him must be in white with the assassin logo on it. For the Papal guards, just remove the logo on his chest and replace it by a white sheet with the assassin logo. Both outfits will not be worn with the helmets, otherwise you can't be distinguisted from real Brutes and Papal guards. Instead of that, they will be worn with an assassin hood (which will have corresponding colors with the outfit) together with a half-face mask (which some assassins wear as seen in the game).

I've made some crappy edits with Paint. Here is how my idea for the outfits, somehow will look like.

Brute outfit:
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/markygangsta/Assassins%20Creed%20Brotherhood/Brute.jpg?t=1291827518

Papal guard outfit:
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/markygangsta/Papalguard.jpg?t=1291827655

Of course you will have to pay for these outfits. So or you have to buy them with Microsoft Points (Xbox 360) or with money (PS3). Otherwise there should be given uPlay Points for other achievements/trophies that currently don't provide uPlay Points. This says that it can be free if they do this.

markygangsta
12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
I've got an idea for SP outfits as DLC. The first outfit will be the armor of the Brutes. The second one will be the armor of the Papal guards. As they will be outfits, (but actually armors in looking), they won't provide any health diamonds.

Brutes in the game appear in a red version (which are the Italian army ones) and a blue version (which are the French army ones). But Ezio is none of them, so I would say the Brute outfit for him must be in white with the assassin logo on it. For the Papal guards, just remove the logo on his chest and replace it by a white sheet with the assassin logo. Both outfits will not be worn with the helmets, otherwise you can't be distinguisted from real Brutes and Papal guards. Instead of that, they will be worn with an assassin hood (which will have corresponding colors with the outfit) together with a half-face mask (which some assassins wear as seen in the game).

I've made some crappy edits with Paint. Here is how my idea for the outfits, somehow will look like.

Brute outfit:
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/markygangsta/Assassins%20Creed%20Brotherhood/Brute.jpg?t=1291827518

Papal guard outfit:
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/markygangsta/Papalguard.jpg?t=1291827655

Of course you will have to pay for these outfits. So or you have to buy them with Microsoft Points (Xbox 360) or with money (PS3). Otherwise there should be given uPlay Points for other achievements/trophies that currently don't provide uPlay Points. This says that it can be free if they do this.

ChaosxNetwork
12-07-2010, 02:44 PM
How much MSP points ect?
Will it come with maps or missions?
If cheap and so then yes it is a god idea

rileypoole1234
12-07-2010, 02:46 PM
I would love it if they make the AC2 costume downloadable, its my favorite look for Ezio. Cheers mate.

markygangsta
12-07-2010, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
How much MSP points ect?
Will it come with maps or missions?
If cheap and so then yes it is a god idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They mostly do 300 MS for costumes I guess. And it may come with maps and missions IDK. But hopefully uPlay Points IF they use the idea.

BK-110
12-07-2010, 03:27 PM
A Brute would look out of place. They are slow and bulky, after all. Personally I'd love to see the various Assassin outfits from the E3 trailer and Ezio's Assassin's Creed II outfit (it's already in the game, after all, in the (minor spoiler) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Christina Missions</span>).

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/06/assbro.jpg
Especially the outfit of the guy with the black/white striped pants and the mace (The second one from left).

kriegerdesgottes
12-08-2010, 01:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I would love it if they make the AC2 costume downloadable, its my favorite look for Ezio. Cheers mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Agreed, that would be cool.

MadMax16912008
12-08-2010, 04:09 AM
I'm also in for some SP outfits in DLC form. But as for your ideas, I'm not getting all excited about those.
Personally, I would like to see outfits such as a Lucy skin, Shaun, Rebecca (for those who actually like her and don't think she has an extremely annoying voice). Just because I'm a Lucy-fan and can't get enough of her.
Or maybe some skins of your targets like Cesere or the Pope.

tyrce111
12-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Are you kidding???
The brutes helmet is the best part of the armour!!!
YOU CAN'T JUST DITCH IT FOR A HOOD!!!

MadMax16912008
12-08-2010, 04:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
Are you kidding???
YOU CAN'T JUST DITCH IT FOR A HOOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay.. so maybe Lucy with a brutes helmet then?

E-Zekiel
12-08-2010, 05:19 AM
I don't think I'd want to use this skin.

Because some assh**e in a white hood will jump off a roof and stab me just for patrolling and doing my f***in job. ******bag.

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 05:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MadMax16912008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
Are you kidding???

Okay.. so maybe Lucy with a brutes helmet then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy with my Helmet anyone? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

MadMax16912008
12-08-2010, 05:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MadMax16912008:
Are you kidding???

Okay.. so maybe Lucy with a brutes helmet then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy with my Helmet anyone? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MrLaneFox
12-08-2010, 05:51 AM
400 lbs of solid armor being hauled around while scaling walls and hurdling rooftops.

right.

RunnerGroucho
12-08-2010, 06:45 AM
I won't pay a dime for single-player costumes. DLC should be gameplay-related, this isn't Barbie dress-up.

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrouchoUnleashe:
I won't pay a dime for single-player costumes. DLC should be gameplay-related, this isn't Barbie dress-up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well noticed it is not but some less observant types may have been mistaken so well done for clarifying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

markygangsta
12-08-2010, 08:21 AM
You may say that their armor is too heavy, but look at the Armor of Brutus. You can climb walls with that and it's nearly the same weight as the Brute and Papal armor.

Redfeather1975
12-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Wow, those papal guards look awesome.

MadMax16912008
12-08-2010, 08:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrouchoUnleashe:
I won't pay a dime for single-player costumes. DLC should be gameplay-related, this isn't Barbie dress-up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well noticed it is not but some less observant types may have been mistaken so well done for clarifying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It isn't what is, it is what we want it to be. And I would like story-related DLC AND Barbie dress-up DLC.

markygangsta
12-08-2010, 08:49 AM
I'll upload some pics of my idea later.

markygangsta
12-08-2010, 10:02 AM
OK, done. Poll is also reset.

LaMOi
12-12-2010, 05:39 AM
I hope they do some different cotumes im bored of the standard ezio gear...