PDA

View Full Version : Flags/templars/additional blah blah

NeoshinobiX
11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Is finding all the flags and killing all the templars worth it aside from an achievement? Any kind of extras?

H2Os62
11-16-2007, 10:06 PM
pride?

robatubisoft
11-16-2007, 10:11 PM
AFAIK, you get nothing but the achievement and bragging rights. So far:

20/20 Masyaf
100/100 King Richard
98/100 Jerusalem
31/33 Knight's Hospitalier Acre Poor District
0/100 Damascus and whatever is left.

Takes a LONG time to get all the flags. Took me 6 hours just to find all 100 in the Kingdom last night.

NeoshinobiX
11-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Wow lame I'll prolly just find them while im replaying missions I guess because seriously looking for them seems worthless.

Least they coulda done was give some concept art or something for finding the flags.

H2Os62
11-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I like the concept of why they want you to find the flags. Read the instructions booklet(I think it's there) It's cool. Makes me want to find the flags, but I want to finish the game first.

nucka
11-17-2007, 12:35 AM
No reward? That is just lazy. If you just want gamer points, The Orange Box has 1,000 Gamerpoints and 99 possible achievements, none of them particularly difficult.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by H2Os62:
I like the concept of why they want you to find the flags. Read the instructions booklet(I think it's there) It's cool. Makes me want to find the flags, but I want to finish the game first.

whatever happened to peopel just being happy with emselves that they did something

always after a reward

TheTiki
11-17-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Os62:

whatever happened to peopel just being happy with emselves that they did something

always after a reward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a difference between being happy with themselves for doing something productive, and being sad because there's nothing productive about what they want to do.

Productive and useless, very different meanings http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Espada81
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by TheTiki:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Os62:

always after a reward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a difference between being happy with themselves for doing something productive, and being sad because there's nothing productive about what they want to do.

Productive and useless, very different meanings http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're playing a video game, how productive can you possibly be? Turn off the game and go do something "productive" if that's what you want.
If not, you can do the achievements and get the most out of the game you just invested your money in.

Personally, I think AC would be a little lacking if they didn't have those achievements. The game would get dull a lot quicker if I didn't have the option of going off and doing something else besides gathering information and assassinating. Seeing how many dead bodies you can pile up in one spot is fun to. There should e an achievement for that. =P