PDA

View Full Version : Glyph codes

No_Bet_U2
12-10-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm in Romagna, at the northern most part of the map and I'm stuck on the glyph. I've found it and working on getting the codes but I'm stuck on the "Henry Ford" code. The number is 139 but I can't figure out the code for it ". || |||.."

Could use some help here. been messin with it for 20 minutes now.

OzDavis
12-10-2009, 07:28 PM
If it's the one I'm thinking of there is a number on a car in one of the pictures and one of the symbols printed on the left hand side of a letter. Match those up on the code wheel and that should help.

marlynn7874
12-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Please hel I have been fighting with the 16th code with the CAT scan on it the one with the tree and arrow. I have read several walk throughs and add subtracted and many other things and can not unlock this sticken puzzle does anyone know the answer

OzDavis
12-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by marlynn7874:
Please hel I have been fighting with the 16th code with the CAT scan on it the one with the tree and arrow. I have read several walk throughs and add subtracted and many other things and can not unlock this sticken puzzle does anyone know the answer
I literally just posted a walkthrough for that puzzle elsewhere on the forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/5191039418).

dragonrebor1978
12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
has anybody figured out what those hudden messages in the pictures are. they give you a code but then you have to translate the message. i am just curif anyone has figured out what they mean and if they are important

marlynn7874
12-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Ok here is a tip for everyone go to cheatcode central and look up the game...go to walkthroughs it gives you the answers to all the glyphs that was the only way I could get through them....By the way the one with the tree/glass and arrow the first number is 5=tree the next number is all the numbers added to the end of the second line so I think it is 17=arrow and 7 trees and the last one is all the numers together which is 31= 3 arrows and 1 tree I think that was the answer..

JoshPJ
12-15-2009, 09:07 PM
At avamposto veneziano: what is the glyph code for the trinity file. Can't figure out the correct sequence of triangles, circles and squares. Its makin me mad.

OzDavis
12-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by JoshPJ:
At avamposto veneziano: what is the glyph code for the trinity file. Can't figure out the correct sequence of triangles, circles and squares. Its makin me mad. Your clues are in two of the pictures on the left hand side. The one on the far left has a 9 floating in the sky to the right of the tower. A little below the 9, in the picture of the bomb, is a triangle. So you start by lining up the single triangle with the 9 on the code wheel. This gives you the last of the three symbols you need straight away, but with the other two blank. This is where it gets tricky, but IIRC if you cycle through the input fields and find the symbols that line up on the code wheel for 1 and 3, the correct translation for 2 should be between them, and the same should be true for the symbols that line up for 4 and 6 giving you the correct translation for the 5.

Caran09
12-16-2009, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by No_Bet_U2:
I'm in Romagna, at the northern most part of the map and I'm stuck on the glyph. I've found it and working on getting the codes but I'm stuck on the "Henry Ford" code. The number is 139 but I can't figure out the code for it ". || |||.."

Could use some help here. been messin with it for 20 minutes now. If it's the one with the picture of the old car there is a number on the car i think 2 and in the paper you see the sign II.. or something ,so on the turning disc you put them together the 2 and II.. and then figure out the next boxes if still stuck ,try the walkthrough on mycheats.com

marlynn7874
12-16-2009, 05:36 AM
ok this is the answer to you problem:

o 1 = "||."
o 3 = "|||"
o 9 - "|.."
see if this helps you out any

NL.-Prophet-.
03-19-2010, 03:58 PM
The nr on the car 2 matches to the Sign ||... But if you set that on the code wheel, the 3 and 9 (wanted numbers) are blank. ooh i see, there actaully blurred you have to figure out the missing ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

matt1337c
03-27-2010, 05:04 PM
It's kinda funny how people are having trouble with these glyphs. I solved them all on my own and I'm... well... let's just say I'm really young.

Anyway, on the side of the car, you will a see a two, and on the newspaper, you can see the symbol "||.." . You must line these up.

Then, after a while, you will get some advice. He says that the symbols are on a base three. This means that each dot "." is a one, and each line "|" is a 3. Using this system, you can find the missing symbols.

1 = ||.
3 = |||
9 = |..