PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood Game mode suggestion - Memory Loss

jaydee1003
10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
I just had an idea about a great game mode idea for assassin creed brotherhood called memory loss. Each play would have a set of memories scattered around the map. Their mission is to gather all their memories. Once gathered and compiled, it will display the target you need to assassinate. Once a player has been assassinated he/she has to wait for the next round since they would be eliminated from the game. So what do you guys think??

davo1270
10-24-2010, 05:56 PM
so its like wanted where each person is after another person, but in order to recieve your contract and kill your prey, you must first race to a bunch of locations, and if you kill someone they get eliminated

it sounds interesting, but also pretty short, wat if you get assassinated first, then u have to wait for everyone else to finish assassinating each other?

jaydee1003
10-24-2010, 05:59 PM
well its basically an elimination mode mixed with a race mode to assassinate each other. And yes if you are assassinated you have to wait for everyone else to die and have one man standing. It is a short game which would have to include around 5 to 8 rounds to make it long and fun.

davo1270
10-24-2010, 06:06 PM
i would be down to play it, only how many "memories" would you think you have to get until you get your contract?

jaydee1003
10-24-2010, 06:08 PM
well, approximately around 10 memories to make each round long and not to end quickly.

Jimraynor1337
10-24-2010, 06:20 PM
wow great idea . would be an amazing game mode , i would be so down to play it .

thekyle0
10-24-2010, 06:26 PM
It sounds ok in theory, though it would probably need some actual testing done to approximate the average match length. Also, it would ultimately fail to be interesting on maps that don't have sprawling free-running environments. I can't imagine the smaller maps would be much fun for this mode.

Otherwise, I think it's a great way to implement a race feature without having a rather unimaginative race mode.

What do you see happening after somebody gets their kill? Do they just automatically get more points than those who will get kills after them and retire from that round or are they assigned another target? The latter seems to me like the best way to reward assembling your memories the most quickly.

Drakonous505
10-24-2010, 06:28 PM
What about having it where everyone has to race to the memories then assassinate the same target :P

Keksus
10-24-2010, 06:28 PM
well, approximately around 10 memories to make each round long and not to end quickly.

This would include MUCH waiting for the person who get's assassinated first. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

jaydee1003
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Drakonous505:
What about having it where everyone has to race to the memories then assassinate the same target :P that could be another interesting fun way as well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

davo1270
10-24-2010, 06:37 PM
after you collect 10 memories, and kill your first contract, then you have to collect half of that (5) memories to kill your next contract, and for every other contract it remains at 5

i think it will work best like that, so u dnt have to collect 10 memories each time

jaydee1003
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by davo1270:
after you collect 10 memories, and kill your first contract, then you have to collect half of that (5) memories to kill your next contract, and for every other contract it remains at 5

i think it will work best like that, so u dnt have to collect 10 memories each time yea, this way it would make the game have a good amount of time.

extrememuffin
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by davo1270:

i think it will work best like that, so u dnt have to collect 10 memories each time

how about if you kill somebody you get all the memories they have unlocked already. so if they have 4/10 then you get those 4 and have to get the remaining 6. if they already have there contract then you got lucky and can go kill the dude