PDA

View Full Version : Very VERY big Assassins creed 3 Spoiler!!!!

MYKK678
11-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Before anyone reads this please understand that this is a SPOILER and if you havent completed Assassins creed revelations yet LOOK AWAY NOW!!!! Daniel Cross is (almost) 100% working for the templars now and will probably face off against desmond in Assassins creed 3. in Assassins creed revelations multiplayer when you reach level 40 or so you get a video where you enter a room and meet a top ranking templar. she explains the significance of the room your in and how lucky you are to be there. then outta nowhere she has you held down and injected with a tracking device to guard against undercover Assassins. and who does she ask to hold you down and inject you?? DANIEL! Assassins creed isnt known for coincidences (eg William M from emails in AC 1 & 2 being William Miles aka desmonds father) so i cant see this one being one either. to me it sounds awesome!!!! subject 4 vs subject 17, the Assassin who destroyed the order in 2000 vs the Assassin who can save it. oh and what a LEGEND subject 16 (aka Clay Kaczmarek) turned out to be!!!

Radman500
11-23-2011, 08:48 PM
e this one being one either. to me it sounds awesome!!!! subject 4 vs subject 17, the Assassin who destroyed the order in 2000 vs the Assassin who can save it. oh and what a LEGEND subject 16 (aka Clay Kaczmarek) turned out to be!!! if true..

AWSOME.........

kriegerdesgottes
11-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by MYKK678:
Before anyone reads this please understand that this is a SPOILER and if you havent completed Assassins creed revelations yet LOOK AWAY NOW!!!! Daniel Cross is (almost) 100% working for the templars now and will probably face off against desmond in Assassins creed 3. in Assassins creed revelations multiplayer when you reach level 40 or so you get a video where you enter a room and meet a top ranking templar. she explains the significance of the room your in and how lucky you are to be there. then outta nowhere she has you held down and injected with a tracking device to guard against undercover Assassins. and who does she ask to hold you down and inject you?? DANIEL! Assassins creed isnt known for coincidences (eg William M from emails in AC 1 & 2 being William Miles aka desmonds father) so i cant see this one being one either. to me it sounds awesome!!!! subject 4 vs subject 17, the Assassin who destroyed the order in 2000 vs the Assassin who can save it. oh and what a LEGEND subject 16 (aka Clay Kaczmarek) turned out to be!!!

How do you know 16s name? Spoiler And how was he a legend other than saving Desmond at the end

Radman500
11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I can see Daniel being sort of Abstergo/Templar secret weapon per say... Daniel being the best fighter out of the templars, and is sent to kill Desmond

MYKK678
11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
i got his name from the encyclopedia i got with Assassins creed revelations animus edition. and think about everything 16 did, he left a msg on abstergo's wall with his own blood, he left clues to his decendant Adam on the animus memory bank (ac2), he left a msg on the memory bank (acb) and then he hacked the animus and left a proxy behind with his personality that decided itself to help anyone trapped in the black room. if thats not the definition of self sacrifice idn what is?

MYKK678
11-23-2011, 09:07 PM
btw did anyone else check out the Bing Maps picture of the pythagorus triangle? between florence-rome-and some cave? the same cave they ended up at at the end?

Animuses
11-23-2011, 11:17 PM
No.

roostersrule2
11-23-2011, 11:46 PM
btw did anyone else check out the Bing Maps picture of the pythagorus triangle? between florence-rome-and some cave? the same cave they ended up at at the end? Yes that's where they are.

jmk1999
11-24-2011, 02:52 AM
moved to hints & tips for spoilers.

zerocooll21
11-25-2011, 10:03 AM
btw did anyone else check out the Bing Maps picture of the pythagorus triangle? between florence-rome-and some cave? the same cave they ended up at at the end?

This one?

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/tuckerdwz2025/acbtrianglenotations.jpg

erudit0
11-25-2011, 03:39 PM

It is also known that Daniel Cross killed the menthor and went back to Abstergo after killing him. I really think the final duel will be Desmond vs. Daniel. So according to name meanings it will be the man of the world vs. god is my judge.

Legendz54
11-25-2011, 05:54 PM
and who does she ask to hold you down and inject you?? DANIEL! Abe!!![/QUOTE]
Do you actually see Daniels face? and is there a video of this multilayer cut scene on YouTube

Steww-
11-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Mani60Cent12:
and who does she ask to hold you down and inject you?? DANIEL! Abe!!!
Do you actually see Daniels face? and is there a video of this multilayer cut scene on YouTube[/QUOTE]

No. He comes up from behind and you only see his arm.

However, there is a list of members in the Templar Inner Sanctum and if my memory serves me right, one entry reads as - Daniel Cross, Operations, Abstergo

He also appears in the last video, but again not his face.

KSI CraZShinobi
12-28-2011, 06:04 PM
If you haven't gotten to lvl.50 in the multiplayer portion DO NOT READ THIS!!! After reaching lvl.50, you enter the last video sequence. Laetitia England (Executive of Operations) tells everyone that they have located William Miles. Upon hearing this, Vidic turns to you and says "go get him". If what I'm thinking is true, AC III will include the full-scale templar and assassin battle the series has been building up to. As you find out that you're sent to capture William, the final sequence will include the Assassins headed by Desmond and the team and Daniel Cross headed by the army of templar recruits enlisted through Revelations' multiplayer.

playassassins1
12-29-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Jman0795:
If you haven't gotten to lvl.50 in the multiplayer portion DO NOT READ THIS!!! After reaching lvl.50, you enter the last video sequence. Laetitia England (Executive of Operations) tells everyone that they have located William Miles. Upon hearing this, Vidic turns to you and says "go get him". If what I'm thinking is true, AC III will include the full-scale templar and assassin battle the series has been building up to. As you find out that you're sent to capture William, the final sequence will include the Assassins headed by Desmond and the team and Daniel Cross headed by the army of templar recruits enlisted through Revelations' multiplayer.

Can't wait until that moment comes!!