PDA

View Full Version : Raiden Outfit in ACB (Xbox 360)

jzsnyder
10-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Well, in celebration of ACR coming out soon, I decided to follow my Assassin's Creed tradition of playing through the preceding game before buying the next.
Then, I hear about the Raiden costume unlockable through getting a bronze medal or higher in all of the Virtual Training missions.
So I promptly played through all the VR training missions and eventually earned a silver or higher medal in each. However, when I completed the last mission, the Raiden costume could not be found in my outfits at all! I tried restarting the game and everything but still not luck. I'm on Xbox 360 by the way. Help?

Calvarok
10-10-2011, 07:46 PM
I don't think there's anything to do other than play all the missions again.

Moultonborough
10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by jacobbsny10:
Well, in celebration of ACR coming out soon, I decided to follow my Assassin's Creed tradition of playing through the preceding game before buying the next.
Then, I hear about the Raiden costume unlockable through getting a bronze medal or higher in all of the Virtual Training missions.
So I promptly played through all the VR training missions and eventually earned a silver or higher medal in each. However, when I completed the last mission, the Raiden costume could not be found in my outfits at all! I tried restarting the game and everything but still not luck. I'm on Xbox 360 by the way. Help?

You need Gold.

SleezeRocker
10-10-2011, 11:42 PM
To unlock Raiden you at least need Bronze in ALL trainer missions

jzsnyder
10-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm sorry, just to clarify for everybody:
I have completed all of the trainer missions. All help is appreciated, though.

LightRey
10-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by jacobbsny10:
I'm sorry, just to clarify for everybody:
I have completed all of the trainer missions. All help is appreciated, though.
How odd. That should've unlocked the skin. You could try replaying the last training mission you did. Sometimes my score doesn't pop up until I've played the mission again.