PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft make an UPDATE!!!

TobyTheViking
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
I hate ubisoft now.... Found alot of bug and gliges or how it is spelled... WALKING behind a guard, and then he turn around at spot me, no full synchronise to me !!! Just killed one, going to the next, hidding hanging from roof and waiting for him, jumping up to assassinate him... Ezio FLIES over to the the dead body, spotted. no full synchronise to me !!! Tried to kill a guard with crossbow... the laser was fully loaded and then i shot and miss... 3 TIMES!! no full synchronise to me !!! etc.

ninja_7_7
12-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Your grammar is amazing.

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Your grammar is amazing. I'm a Nazi about stuff like that, but it sounds like English isn't his 1st language, so not giving him a pass on it is kind of a ****** move. That said, OP, you're a blithering idiot. The game is not difficult nor is it overly glitchy (especially since the patch). Do what you're doing, only fail less, & you'll get it!

Terran97
12-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Sorry but this was hard to read, so I'll help with your rage as much.

Guards will occasionally look backwards because ubisoft wants you to blend in. The crossbow has a certain range. Also you can't jump while hanging on a roof, the target needs to be directly below you for a hang assassination. When the directions tell you to kill no one, they don't give an exception of one guard lol.

There, now I highly suggest you don't take this game too seriously. There's always a replay option.

TobyTheViking
12-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Guards will occasionally look backwards because ubisoft wants you to blend in. The crossbow has a certain range. Also you can't jump while hanging on a roof, the target needs to be directly below you for a hang assassination. When the directions tell you to kill no one, they don't give an exception of one guard lol.

There, now I highly suggest you don't take this game too seriously. There's always a replay option.
You dont understand it...

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't really understand what you're talking about. There are far better problems to speak of than this!

Sure there wasn't something in the way of this guard you were trying to shoot? That does happen, but it only happens once...

TobyTheViking
12-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
I don't really understand what you're talking about. There are far better problems to speak of than this!
What?

Sure there wasn't something in the way of this guard you were trying to shoot? That does happen, but it only happens once...
No, i was just standing behind him... And it has happened before! Many times!