PDA

View Full Version : Zero's taxi off carrier.

sithgod
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Is anyone else suffering from the rest of their unit taxing stright off the side of the carrier? I had three in a rown land in front of me and all of them after landing just turned and taxied off the side.

Zeus-cat
10-22-2005, 12:05 PM
I've seen it happen too, but mine were on a US carrier I believe.

Zeus-cat

Nimits
10-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by sithgod:
Is anyone else suffering from the rest of their unit taxing stright off the side of the carrier? I had three in a rown land in front of me and all of them after landing just turned and taxied off the side.

Probably didn't want to have to explain the mission outcome to the CO . . .

La7_brook
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
theres more then just that ive had all my jap planes fly into the sea when attacking us fleet on of lineplay /played again to see but same thing happened http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

BSS_Vidar
10-23-2005, 07:49 PM
The problem is with the braking they've put in since 4.01. Planes don't respond to braking properly.

Zeus-cat
10-23-2005, 08:46 PM
I doesn't seem to be a braking problem. The planes literally turn 90 degrees and then run off the side of the deck.

La7-brook, welcome to the forums. Just to let you know, the proper term is Japanese. Jap is a derogatory term.

Zeus-cat

Nimits
10-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Zeus-cat:
La7-brook, welcome to the forums. Just to let you know, the proper term is Japanese. Jap is a derogatory term.

Zeus-cat

Don't start that again. Jap (or Nip) is no more (or less) derogatory than Yank, Limey, Kraut, Jerry, Aussie, etc. If the Japanese (or a Japanese) are sensitve about it, then show common courtesy and don't call them a "Jap" to their face, but in the context of WWII, "Jap," "Nip," and "Nipponese" are all as "correct" as Japanese. The Japanse don't get special historical dispensation for losing an unjust war of conquest.

Freelancer-1
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Nimits:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeus-cat:

Zeus-cat

Don't start that again. Jap (or Nip) is no more (or less) derogatory than Yank, Limey, Kraut, Jerry, Aussie, etc. If the Japanese (or a Japanese) are sensitve about it, then show common courtesy and don't call them a "Jap" to their face, but in the context of WWII, "Jap," "Nip," and "Nipponese" are all as "correct" as Japanese. The Japanse don't get special historical dispensation for losing an unjust war of conquest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see many of those terms used very often, to be honest.

There are a few though like moron and racist that could be used more often.

Tailgator
10-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Freelancer-1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nimits:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zeus-cat:

Zeus-cat

Don't start that again. Jap (or Nip) is no more (or less) derogatory than Yank, Limey, Kraut, Jerry, Aussie, etc. If the Japanese (or a Japanese) are sensitve about it, then show common courtesy and don't call them a "Jap" to their face, but in the context of WWII, "Jap," "Nip," and "Nipponese" are all as "correct" as Japanese. The Japanse don't get special historical dispensation for losing an unjust war of conquest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see many of those terms used very often, to be honest.

There are a few though like moron and racist that could be used more often. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah those are used all the time, which is why they dont mean anything anymore