PDA

View Full Version : briefing bug when running consecutive coops

DEY_Scull_AUS
12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
I think I have found a bug with regards to the briefing text when running consecutive online coops. I like to host coops, but if I host one coop straight after another (ie.without going back to hyperlobby) my clients tell me they see the mission briefing from the previous mission instead. They see the correct waypoints on the briefing map, but the text isn't being refreshed. I started noticing this bug from ver3.0 onwards.

Cheers,
Scull

DEY_Scull_AUS
12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
I think I have found a bug with regards to the briefing text when running consecutive online coops. I like to host coops, but if I host one coop straight after another (ie.without going back to hyperlobby) my clients tell me they see the mission briefing from the previous mission instead. They see the correct waypoints on the briefing map, but the text isn't being refreshed. I started noticing this bug from ver3.0 onwards.

Cheers,
Scull

Aces_High_2
12-06-2004, 09:42 AM
Hi m8,

Yes, we've seen this too, it also co-incides with screen coruption in the briefing screen, the in-game map and also cockpit and external graphics.

Quitting back to Hyperlobby and then re-launching through there doesn't cause this.

Regards

Aces

Troll2k
12-06-2004, 12:39 PM
I have seen the corruption on the briefing screen and map.But I thought it was the fact I was using the new exe or a driver problem.