Radman500
11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
from AC1 to Revelations and so on

Radman500
11-25-2011, 04:54 PM
from AC1 to Revelations and so on

Assassin_M
11-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Definitely... except for the mind rape parts.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

itsamea-mario
11-25-2011, 05:06 PM
I say more mind rape.
Well within reason of course.

LightRey
11-25-2011, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
I say more mind rape.
Well within reason of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed. Said reason being relative of course.

Agentbarto
11-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Lucy might be dead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Other than that, I'm good with mind raping.

tjbyrum1
11-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Perhaps.

But it was October by the end of Brotherhood, and only 72 days till the Templar launch. By Revelations, I don't know the date.

That means the Assassins have fewer than 72 days to beat the Templars.

The Assassins are on the losing edge.

I see it like this:

"Oh no, we're Assassins and we're losing!"
"Oh wait, nevermind, right before we lose this one Assassin named Desmond suddenly turns everything around and we win suddenly."

Serrachio
11-25-2011, 07:52 PM
What I'm slightly worried about is what comes after AC3, and whether it would be a rich enough story after that point.

To do with the current story though, I hope that AC3 keeps its multiplayer with one studio and listens to its MP Forum a lot closer, and that the single player story does not seem so lacking for the first half/first two-thirds.

I get the feeling that they spend so much time trying to explain the game to newer players at the start that the single player's plot suffers for it.

If you think about it, from the start of Revelations, Ezio's initial time in Constantinople is simplified to tutorial-based missions.

Madman6884
11-25-2011, 08:31 PM
My concern is the same that others have felt is the problem with the last two games, too much a focus on making the Assassins look like action heroes and not enough focus on weaving them into history. It's not to say the last two games were bad by any means, oh no I still love em, but their narrower timespan made it have less an impact.
And not to mention our Assassin doing less...well assassinating as the games progress.

The overall story though should still be great, that was more of a personal gripe. I do like some of the little tidbits that the multiplayer plot sets up for the next game, but can't really get into that without spoilers.

NewBlade200
11-25-2011, 09:09 PM
I'd like it to get a bit darker. ACR made it get grimmer, but its hard to feel like the assassins are being pushed back, when they are all superheroes.

AssassinTrio
11-25-2011, 09:36 PM
I think AC1 had the best story telling in it. After that it's AC2. AC1 gave that feeling that the assassins might be the bad guys and the templars also maybe the same. It was a sacred dark feeling, and it was great.

AC2 gave that mysterious creepy kind of feeling with all the muzzles and Subject 16. That was also a good switch to the game. They both provided great story telling.

I kinda lost my feel for the story when ACB came out (not including the Desmond part). The templars didn't have any real intention like the guys in AC1 and 2. They were just evil for the sake of it, and the story telling with the whole TWCB wasn't that good, on the Ezio part of the game.

I think they kind of changed that up a bit in ACR. The templars have more intentions now, and the story kinda kicked back in a little better than ACB. I haven't beaten the game yet but so far, it's a lot better than ACB.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2011, 11:40 PM
Still hope Lucy isn't done for good. Maybe Desmond will find the shroud. Maybe Lucy is working REALLY DEEP COVER, who knows.

S-EVANS
11-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Well ive done the story mode and i keep turning revelations on when i get the chance only to run around the rooftops for a few hours doing pointless things like wasting parachutes and killing a few dozen guards...

i have no desire to buy books, weapons, collect all the stuff, train assassin recruits, craft bombs, upgrade city - nothing really...

Just no desire what so ever to continue trying to play the game, because ive seen all the storyline. and repeating the game will result in the same storyline being viewed and wont change.

The series is getting old now and whilst slight improvements have been made, i need much more story and main missions to fuel my desire to play beyond the junk that is designed to just take up time and serve no apparent function

so no i dont really like the storyline progression, but im addicted to it...

im ready for answers not more questions !!!