PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the other careers?

Snuffly
12-21-2004, 09:40 PM
When i decide to play some of the "Pilot career" thingy on the ingame menu, all I get are careers for the pacific, what about europe? Wasn't there "pilot careers" for europe when AEP came out? If so where are they?

thx in advance

Snuffly
12-21-2004, 09:40 PM
When i decide to play some of the "Pilot career" thingy on the ingame menu, all I get are careers for the pacific, what about europe? Wasn't there "pilot careers" for europe when AEP came out? If so where are they?

thx in advance

Friendly_flyer
12-22-2004, 02:50 AM
Strange, I have a merged install. I still have the option of lying a Russian, German, Rumanian etc career, all with the choices of diferent fronts.

Zeus-cat
12-22-2004, 11:34 AM
The European careers are available as a pay for add-on called Battle Over Europe (BOE). It is available from JustFlight.com

This is a result of a third party who developed some of the maps and the Ngen campaign generator for Oleg for use in AEP. They didn't get paid, but were allowed to sell a semi-official add-on which would include careers for the added US and British planes in AEP. Some German careers in here too I believe.

I have BOE and like it. My squad used it for coop campaign missions online for months. The skins in BOE are OK, but you can get skins just as good for free from a number of places.

btw, dDon't confuse BOE for COE.

Zeus-cat