PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - NO SOUND

Moron1000
04-03-2011, 06:28 PM
When i play single player, ingame or in the menu everything is cool, i have all the sound, but when transfering to MP, sound vanishes, menu and during a match. Its not happening every time, but very often and its very irritating. Help! Thanks

Moron1000
04-04-2011, 12:45 PM
BUMP

Mr_Shade
04-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Please do not bump your thread..

Have you contacted support ?

What format? - this is the console forum, so it may be due to the problem being on PC that you did not get any replies.. I'm guessing your on PC? - since I have not heard of any issues on the consoles with sound going missing..

You are best contacting support - who can offer advice on the sound issue - for either PC or console.

Moron1000
04-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Ooops, sorry i havent noticed this is a console forum. Yes im on PC and dont have sound. Thats why i posted here on the forum cause i didnt get ANY mail back from the support, im guessing theyr ignoring me.....

Moron1000
04-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Btw mr Mod (lol) can u pls move this thread to the PC section? Thanks

Victoroos
04-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi, what worked for me (if you don't want tow ork with parameters,a dnlaunch MP directly from teh Mp.exe, wich worked for me 2) is to first get in the single player. Walk for like 10 sec's in rome, adn then return to main menu,a dn go to MP.
Worked for me in that order

kylebisme
04-05-2011, 04:08 PM
(if you don't want tow ork with parameters,a dnlaunch MP directly from teh Mp.exe, wich worked for me 2)
Is there some trick to getting that to work? ACBMP.exe and ACBSM.exe both just launch the Uplay interface for me, and hitting play brings me to singleplayer. Granted, I'm using the Steam version, so that might be the issue, but it would be nice to avoid having to start up single player just to play multiplayer, particularly with the the no sound issue.

BEsnake
04-06-2011, 01:43 AM
i dont have sound either when i start up the mp
worked fine yesterday

what is the parameter?

nvm works with the parameter

paremeter is just -MP

Victoroos
04-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by kylebisme:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">(if you don't want tow ork with parameters,a dnlaunch MP directly from teh Mp.exe, wich worked for me 2)
Is there some trick to getting that to work? ACBMP.exe and ACBSM.exe both just launch the Uplay interface for me, and hitting play brings me to singleplayer. Granted, I'm using the Steam version, so that might be the issue, but it would be nice to avoid having to start up single player just to play multiplayer, particularly with the the no sound issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
GO to teh insstallation folder
Make a shortcut of the Mp.exe
Go to the settings in that shortcut (right mouse) and add at the target line this in teh end
/launchedfromotherexec /onlineUser:USERNAME /onlinePassword:PASSWORD

change teh to CAPED TEXT to your own settings.
so it should look like
"D:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\ACBMP.exe" /launchedfromotherexec /onlineUser:victorjr /onlinePassword:*********

okee

kylebisme
04-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Thank you, that will save me a lot of time in the long run.