PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

dirtybird21
11-17-2007, 03:02 AM
I got the Art Book for AC. and on page twenty something it shows 2 pictures of Altair without his hood, One from the front and one from the back, I know that you can basically see his face anyways but alot of people wanted 2 see his whole face and it's also a bit odd lol... Btw if you wanted 2 know... He basically looks exactly like desmond...

dirtybird21
11-17-2007, 03:02 AM
I got the Art Book for AC. and on page twenty something it shows 2 pictures of Altair without his hood, One from the front and one from the back, I know that you can basically see his face anyways but alot of people wanted 2 see his whole face and it's also a bit odd lol... Btw if you wanted 2 know... He basically looks exactly like desmond...

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 04:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dirtybird21:
I got the Art Book for AC. and on page twenty something it shows 2 pictures of Altair without his hood, One from the front and one from the back, I know that you can basically see his face anyways but alot of people wanted 2 see his whole face and it's also a bit odd lol... Btw if you wanted 2 know... He basically looks exactly like desmond... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought we knew this

desmond is the same character model as altair

xekushnr
11-17-2007, 05:02 AM
You can see both of their faces in game if you move the camera...yes they look identical.