PDA

View Full Version : Two Hosted Programs Needed

Squad_Commander
12-15-2004, 11:37 AM
I Have Hosted IL2 ~N~ FB ~N~ FB ACE ~N~ Now I Am Hosting PACIFIC FIGHTERS ~ Squad Commander THE GRIM REAPER Thx U In Advance For Any Help.

I would like a program that I can set up MY Chat Message I wrote to come up Auto ~ When A Certain ENEMY Stat Message came up ~ Also That I Could Set The Time That The ENEMY Stat Message Stayed Up ~ Before MY Chat Message Came Up.

Example: If A ENEMY Pilot Crashs ~ MY CHAT Message Would Come Up AUTO In The Time That I Had Set Up ~ SAYING: S! ~ I'm Real Scared ~ When U Crash ~N~ Burn ~ Its Gravity's Fault ~ Wright.

On The Other Hand If A ENEMY Pilot BAILS OUT Frist ~N~ Then This Planes Crashs ~ If I Set The Program Too ~ NONE of MY CHAT Message Would Come Up.

ALSO: A Program That Would Let Me Add To My ~ Online Objects Full Missiom Maps, A ~ Skull~N~CrossBones or Pirates Flags To My Bases.

Thess Would Be Great Program For Pilots That FLY ~N~ HOST PACIFIC FIGHTERS.

Always Check UR Six ~ Die Well ~ I'll Send Flowers

Tully__
12-16-2004, 04:17 AM
If you use standard English punctuation instead of all those tildes we might be able to understand what on earth you're talking about. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

EURO_Snoopy
12-16-2004, 04:34 AM
I tried 'Google translate to English' but it crashed