PDA

View Full Version : All The Hype...

xXxTheWallxXx
11-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Led up to a dumb ending which means we get to wait five more years just for a sequel. Congratulations on a crappy ending, could have used the past three years to fix that.

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by xXxTheWallxXx:
Led up to a dumb ending which means we get to wait five more years just for a sequel. Congratulations on a crappy ending, could have used the past three years to fix that.

fix what its an excellent ending. or are you one of the people taht didnt follow the emails, all the memory block info, the hidden writings and codes and the fact that its a cliff hanger.

it wont take 5 years it will take 1. seeing as they took so long making the animations, the engine, the code ofr randomising people, the ai. all this stuff is here now. it will only involve different character sets, different environment sets and a story

Eagle091
11-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah and improve of graphics, glitches, bugs, ect. Not that the graphics aren't already amazing, but they usually always tweak up graphics in sequels.

dQuarters
11-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by xXxTheWallxXx:

So when you say "we get to wait" that means YOU are going to be waiting 5 years for another "crappy" ending? Dude. Give it up. If you don't like the game, move on. Ubisoft isn't going to fix the game people are liking for you. Sorry.
The rest of us will wait the 1-2 years for the already highly anticipated sequel.

(You're right about the amount of hype at least)

Tyrion74
11-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Why is it a crappy ending, because you didn't understand it???

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

xXxTheWallxXx
11-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Well first off I was mad about more than the ending when I made the topic =P...But yeah it won't take five years but didn't you all expect more than that? Maybe I was the only one who though there was gonna be like two more hours of a game. I don't like cliff hangers either, they make me depressed.