PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find save files?

aresera
04-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Hi, I'm having some problem finding savefiles...
is it saved to the Uplay server? i hope not...
cause if so, i can't delete savefile to play whole game again...

anyway, I'm looking for savefile and if anyone know how i can find it... plz tell me.

or if it's realy saving in uplay server, how can i delete that?

GMAN_1986
04-29-2010, 03:24 PM
u can play any section from the start from the main menu

aresera
04-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by GMAN_1986:
u can play any section from the start from the main menu

Thank you for answer... but the problem is... i upgraded the suit in deniable ops mode, and i have problem that even i upgraded, actual data doesn't change... when i upgraded number of gadget... it should provide me more number of gadget but it won't... it doesn't change from 0... where it shows 0->1... no change... so i want to delete savefile and start it again so it could give me a clean data... which is not savefile that is buged results...

charliesierra38
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Unfortunately they're saved on the server, not your PC

Xessive
04-29-2010, 06:51 PM
The save files are actually located in the Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage directory, in your Program Files.

You have the option to sync them online with the Uplay service.

aresera
04-29-2010, 10:17 PM
i'm sorry, where can i choose the option to sync...? do i have to run a program? or do i have to touch the ini file? what should i do to choose not to sync savefile?

Xessive
04-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by aresera:
i'm sorry, where can i choose the option to sync...? do i have to run a program? or do i have to touch the ini file? what should i do to choose not to sync savefile? WHen you first launch the game, the little Ubisoft Game Launcher opens up. If you told it to remember your username and password then you'll see the game icon, two buttons "Log out" and "Play Now" and the game will start in about 4 seconds.

At the top right, you'll see two buttons: close X and a little cog, which is the save sync options. Click it and you can choose whether or not to sync your saves.

aresera
04-30-2010, 02:15 AM
gee ^^ thanks!! i managed out the bugged save file... ^^... i hope it get fatched soon somehow... i saw same kind of bug in xbox version...;;; anyway, thanks a lot! My post is end!