PDA

View Full Version : Disable User Interface?

Toshiya-V2
08-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Will there be a way to disable the interface in this game?

This game seems perfect for recording in game scenes and it would be awesome to do this without the interface so it would look like a cinema.

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-15-2007, 08:38 PM
ya earlier on in one of the old interviews or a thread that was answered so ya pretty sure you can get rid of the interface from the options menu. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Boromir323
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
I sure hope so.

SCARFACE_47
08-16-2007, 03:42 AM
and the sun seems to be brighter again
JIPI

ScytheOfGrim
08-16-2007, 04:25 AM
weeelllll....instead of making a whole new thread...i dont think Z will mind if we convert this thread's purpose a bit??? will she???

i know this game is amazing for recording, like the ubidays trailer, so i was wondering will there be a rrecording option built into the game??? wouldnt it be cool?? like in skate. you record and then edit it and all that stuff in game!!!

i htink that may be how they made the ubidays trailer...i hope it's an option...

GPNM
08-16-2007, 04:27 AM
I doubt there will be a recording option in-game. I haven't seen any action adventure games that do that.

Just use FRAPS.

ScytheOfGrim
08-16-2007, 04:34 AM
i know i can use FRAPS, but it would be nicer and easier with more options if it was in game, like the skate recording options or the tony hawks one...i dont think they will but it's a good idea!!!

benthepigeon
08-16-2007, 07:15 AM
yeh that would be cool, recording assassinations and stuff.
Im sure there'll be at least an option to get rid of the buttton icons in the top right, as for the map, health (or whateva it is) etc, its possible, but not as likely as the removal of the button things.

SCARFACE_47
08-16-2007, 07:18 AM
i would rather prefer a downloadprog on psn to record EVERYTHING with some software