PDA

View Full Version : Error Code 1

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 07:06 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Hello, my name is Alex. I got hacked yesterday, and whoever did it screwed my game. I am getting Error Code 1 when I try to start it. Mizfitz, don't even bother replying unless you've got a better solution then the one on the other post about this. Your other solution didn't work for me. And also, sorry for mentioning names.

Solution that failed to fix this: Uninstall Ubisoft Game Launcher from add/remove (programs & features). Reinstall from: http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe

Thats the "solution" to this problem that didn't work.

Please reply if you know how to fix this. Thank you.</span>

KingDaniel0
06-27-2010, 08:07 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi SvEntEk300,

Did you remove/delete the entire 'Ubisoft Game Launcher' folder, before trying to reinstall, and Launch/play the Game again ?

I'm not fully sure, but try this method which I'm giving to bypass the following Error: '"Unable to find Ubisoft Game Launcher, Please re-install SCC. Ubisoft Game Launcher: Error code 1."

Which version of Game do you have, Retail DVD or STEAM ?

First you need to Manually delete the entire 'Ubisoft Game Launcher' folder, e.g. from 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher'. Also remove it from Control Panel----> Add/Remove programs.

After that again reinstall the Game Launcher from the disk/DVD. Browse the DVD, and go to 'Support-----> Game Launcher', and run the UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe file. OR, reinstall the software from here:
http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orb...auncherInstaller.exe (http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe)

If the above methods still don't work, then you can try deleting the 'Registry' entries of the Launcher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 08:30 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Dude, thats the same exact solution as I put above.</span>

KingDaniel0
06-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by SvEntEk300:
<span class="ev_code_RED">Dude, thats the same exact solution as I put above.</span>

YES, I know that.

But I added something extra to my reply/query, i.e. "Did you remove/delete the entire 'Ubisoft Game Launcher' folder, before trying to reinstall, and Launch/play the Game again ?"

I'm Sorry if you have already tried and done this before, but I just wanted to confirm this from my side. Which version of the Game do you have, Retail DVD or STEAM ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SvEntEk300
06-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by SvEntEk300:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SvEntEk300:

YES, I know that.

But I added something extra to my reply/query, i.e. "Did you remove/delete the entire 'Ubisoft Game Launcher' folder, before trying to reinstall, and Launch/play the Game again ?"

I'm Sorry if you have already tried and done this before, but I just wanted to confirm this from my side. Which version of the Game do you have, Retail DVD or STEAM ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Retail DVD I don't "do" Steam. Thats why I was hacked in the first place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>