hallidayiv
08-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Who wants a game for the ps vita?

hallidayiv
08-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Who wants a game for the ps vita?

davo1270
08-05-2011, 03:14 AM
if i bout a PS Vita (which I don't see why I should considering I have a PS3 and play all my AC games on there) then I would vote yes, but I do not see how they could implement an AC game with the whole experience into the vita. I know about bloodlines but look how that game was on a portable console.

hallidayiv
08-05-2011, 05:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:
if i bout a PS Vita (which I don't see why I should considering I have a and play all my AC games on there) then I would vote yes, but I do not see how they could implement an AC game with the whole experience into the vita. I know about bloodlines but look how that game was on a portable console. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you are right in that perspective. But, not everybody can enjoy an assassin's creed experience on a home console lets say some people only have a vita. Another thing is assassin's creed bloodlines comes from a weak portable console and from what I can tell AC bloodlines was the best portable assassin creed out there. You have to remember I'm talking about the PS vita the handheld which can handle uncharted, worlds number 1 PS3 game so don't' tell me the vita cannot handle some kind of assassin creed spin off. Please don't take this message hard I'm just known for speaking my mind.

Azugo
08-05-2011, 06:54 AM
Yes, definitely. I wouldn't be surprised if they port AC1, with maybe more mission variety to fix the 'repetitive' issue.

I dunno.

Cpt_Yanni
08-05-2011, 07:59 AM
I already made a topic about this a couple of weeks ago... So yes I'm eagerly waiting for an announcement! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif AC-like experience on the road would be awesome.

Btw; About Bloodlines and the PSP, I think you can't compare that experience to the experience that is possible on the Vita...

hallidayiv
08-05-2011, 08:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
I already made a topic about this a couple of weeks ago... So yes I'm eagerly waiting for an announcement! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif AC-like experience on the road would be awesome.

Btw; About Bloodlines and the PSP, I think you can't compare that experience to the experience that is possible on the Vita... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are very right.