PDA

View Full Version : Great Job

Raptor_20thFG
06-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Just downloaded the patch and took betsy out for a spin I love it thanks oleg and crew.

Now for another question, I have heard rumors of a paid addon I am not looking to start a flame war or say I am not satsified, if this is the end of the IL2 / Pacific Fighters line thats fine.
I shall buy a new rig and wait for B.O.B. But I am curious if there is something more in the works

S`

Raptor_20thFG
06-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Just downloaded the patch and took betsy out for a spin I love it thanks oleg and crew.

Now for another question, I have heard rumors of a paid addon I am not looking to start a flame war or say I am not satsified, if this is the end of the IL2 / Pacific Fighters line thats fine.
I shall buy a new rig and wait for B.O.B. But I am curious if there is something more in the works

S`

Rebel_Yell_21
06-15-2005, 01:23 PM
BOB is faaaaar in the future. So, hopefully, lots of the currently non-flyables that are under constuction will be finished up to 1C's standards and we can have even more choices to fly, as time goes by.

Hunter82
06-15-2005, 02:30 PM
most paid add ons are 3rd party missions,added DGen abilities,skins and missions. Aircraft and maps are hard coded into the sim so no new maps or planes unless 1C releases a new add on with such items