PDA

View Full Version : joystick problem: inverted aileron function

frmo01
04-05-2008, 03:11 AM
In IL2 1946 my plane rolls right when I push my push my Saitek joystick left and vice versa.

How do I inverse the aileron function to roll properly?
By the way my Saitek works fine on all my other flight sims

thanks
Fred

frmo01
04-05-2008, 03:11 AM
In IL2 1946 my plane rolls right when I push my push my Saitek joystick left and vice versa.

How do I inverse the aileron function to roll properly?
By the way my Saitek works fine on all my other flight sims

thanks
Fred

davstub
04-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Control Set Up menu. Hotas. reverse the aileron.

M_Gunz
04-05-2008, 08:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frmo01:
In IL2 1946 my plane rolls right when I push my push my Saitek joystick left and vice versa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this all the time even at good speed?

Taylortony
04-05-2008, 08:43 AM
yes as said in game go into the menues as you do to refly etc, click on controls look for the aileron one on the right where it shows the stick imput click on it till its highlighted then push the aileron one way, it will add or remove a - or + infront of it or similar, then down the bottom of the page save it.

frmo01
04-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Yep that's it, I had activated my aileron assignment by pushing the joystick to the left.
I had not noticed the "-" that had appeared just before the assigned axis.
I tried again and pushed the joystick to the right, now it OK.
Thanks!

A bit strange by the way... anyway, I'm going to enjoy Il2 now!

Frmo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
yes as said in game go into the menues as you do to refly etc, click on controls look for the aileron one on the right where it shows the stick imput click on it till its highlighted then push the aileron one way, it will add or remove a - or + infront of it or similar, then down the bottom of the page save it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>