PDA

View Full Version : Giannis: AfterBurner II & SHIFT

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Giannis... you asked about this last week in another thread...

I finally got my Thrustmaster AfterBurner II, installed it, and I was NOT able to use SHIFT with the software that came with the stick, BUT... I downloaded the latest version of Thrustmapper (Version 4.something) and IT WORKS!! I'm loving life!

I mapped that forefinger button that's right next to the rudder rocker on the throttle to SHIFT and I doubled the remainder of my keys! Nice!! The Thrustmapper runs in the background (doesn't take many resources either) and detects when I run the IL2.exe file and applies the profile I created. Works beautifully!

- Blind

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Giannis... you asked about this last week in another thread...

I finally got my Thrustmaster AfterBurner II, installed it, and I was NOT able to use SHIFT with the software that came with the stick, BUT... I downloaded the latest version of Thrustmapper (Version 4.something) and IT WORKS!! I'm loving life!

I mapped that forefinger button that's right next to the rudder rocker on the throttle to SHIFT and I doubled the remainder of my keys! Nice!! The Thrustmapper runs in the background (doesn't take many resources either) and detects when I run the IL2.exe file and applies the profile I created. Works beautifully!

- Blind

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 07:06 PM
But damn it... now my pitch is slipping on this stick. TM says it may be defective! Crap... and only a week old. I hope I can get it RMAed >8\