PDA

View Full Version : Unfaithful Husband and Pope glitch. SOLVE IT NOW!!!!

AssassinGuy86
07-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Here's an Spanish discontent player about the known glitch of Assassin's Creed II PC of the unfaithful husband from Venice and the Pope that both disappear.

Solve this problem NOW please, has passed half a year since its release and I see there´s no interest to support the PC community and this ACII version.

Thank You.

P.D.: If there's another solution or alternative for getting to work both missions, I would appreciate it.

SupremeCaptain
07-11-2010, 06:53 AM
I think you're out of luck, mate. Sorry.

bokeef04
07-11-2010, 07:05 AM
i believe the fix for the pope is to use throwing knives or the gun instead of jumping down, can't say about the other one, someone else may know

Marios725
07-11-2010, 07:10 AM
i actually have the same problem with unfaithful husband. by the time i grab him or he notices me he just disapears for a reason. dont care much though i am not a quest-guy i just like to go around and kill guards. but i believe this must be fixed

Murcuseo
07-11-2010, 08:53 AM
I've had trouble with the Unfaithful Husband mission quite a few times but only once with the Pope.

I've played through about 14 times now and the only time I had the Pope glitch was when I stopped to listen to his speech with the subtitles on. Every other time I've managed to air assassinate him no bother.

AssassinGuy86
07-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by CarverGuy86:
Here's an Spanish discontent player about the known glitch of Assassin's Creed II PC of the unfaithful husband from Venice and the Pope that both disappear.

Solve this problem NOW please, has passed half a year since its release and I see there´s no interest to support the PC community and this ACII version.

Thank You.

P.D.: If there's another solution or alternative for getting to work both missions, I would appreciate it.

Thank You everybody for your quick anwsers. I think if Ubi does not solve this problem, we have no guarantee that Brotherhood will not have these same mistakes. I am angry with them and their lack of attention.

Black_Widow9
07-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CarverGuy86:

Thank You.

Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
As I see that you have already created multiples of the Topic, I'm going to lock this one.