PDA

View Full Version : AC1 - ACR

Rogue Agent 035
12-24-2011, 10:14 PM
I am currently going through all 4 AC programs to re-fresh my aged mind as to how certain things fit into the whole AC story. An given I'm only on AC1 but still remember a few things from the others, I have this nagging question that even my wife (who's an even bigger AC fan than I) can answer, so here goes....

I know that certain side missions are either in-directly or directly connected to the main storyline, but in regards to the races in all 3 (AC1 AC2 & ACB) what exactly is their purpose aside from just somethin extra to so? An finally..., we want o wish all you fellow assassins a wonderful christmas an a great new year.

Rouge Agent 035

Randy 355
12-24-2011, 11:40 PM
Well, from a gameplay perspective, I think the races are to help players improve their free-running skills in the game.

As for actual story reasons, I believe in AC1 the Assassin asking you to collect flags is ordered to let you know by Al Mualim to keep you sharp, or maybe even just a challenge to see how good you are as an Assassin.

In AC2, ACB, and ACR I think it's just competition between Ezio and the challenger for bragging rights.

Oh, and Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you too!

ProdiGurl
12-25-2011, 07:42 AM
It doesn't matter how often I freerun, it doesn't help me any. It's the most frustrating & infuriating thing in the AC series to me - esp. if it's a timed event.

& Merry Christmas too
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif