PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed for Kinect

DannyArcher23
08-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Wouldn't this be awesome? If Kinect or related technology is good enough to work with FPS games and such, Assassin's creed (Whichever the latest installment is) would be at the top of my list. Hidden blade kills, double assassinations, counter kills, etc. It's all a very acrobatic style of fighting that would go very well with Kinect.

primerib69
08-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by DannyArcher23:
Wouldn't this be awesome? If Kinect or related technology is good enough to work with FPS games and such, Assassin's creed (Whichever the latest installment is) would be at the top of my list. Hidden blade kills, double assassinations, counter kills, etc. It's all a very acrobatic style of fighting that would go very well with Kinect.

That would sound sick! But how would you do the flying segments?

Also, if they did this then they would need to put it with Playstation Move, too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

EdgarAllenPro
08-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyArcher23:

That would sound sick! But how would you do the flying segments?

Also, if they did this then they would need to put it with Playstation Move, too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> yeah and in the flying segments hold out your arms like an airplane

RipYourSpineOut
08-08-2010, 08:34 PM
What if they implement swimming again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif ?

Account_Deleted
08-08-2010, 08:40 PM
i would love this but i think it's already comfirmed it's not going to be in during the realse but possibly as a add on patch

primerib69
08-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Yeah. Just make it free DLC or something.

Just a question: How would turning around work? 2 TVs?

EzioAssassin51
08-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Haha, yeah that would be great, but it might be a bit hard to implement, especially seeing as you do parkour and stuff in the game! Sure, you can stay stationary, but you'd get exhausted after like 15 minutes!

CherokeeInferno
08-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah and when you grab ppl you go into a first person view and then punch, kick, and headbutt ppl like in Spiderman: SD. You could run in place to free run, act like you are climbing, but use the controller to guide Ezio so that turning around is possible.

Chris199930
08-09-2010, 03:37 PM
This really isn't a good idea.How would you climb and such plus all the above?So it needs to be closed.And since noone said it,welcome to the forums.

fun1-fun2_me
08-09-2010, 06:54 PM
That would be cool except they would have to postpone the release date. So yah I dont thnk thats going to happen. Sad but true.

CherokeeInferno
08-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by eziotodesmond:
That would be cool except they would have to postpone the release date. So yah I dont thnk thats going to happen. Sad but true.
They could just release the kinect compatibility in a DLC or a patch. I would pay an extra couple bucks to use my kinect with AC Brotherhood. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

kashtrey
08-10-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm sorry but that's a pretty bad idea. It would be way to hard to integrate it in a meaningful way where it wouldn't just be some gimmick. The cons far outweigh the pros to it.

As far as it being a DLC add on there is no possible way that would happen unless they released a minigame using characters from the game or something. The integrate something like Kinect would require rebuilding the entire game engine.

assassinix
08-10-2010, 12:33 AM
agree there should be assassin's creed for kinect, can you make a contant with someone that can make this happen? I already tried, but they didn't answar me.

here is what i wrote (this one for Kudo Tsunda, I olso wrote to Don Mattrick and Ubisoft):

Re: Kinect Battle

Dear Mr. Tsunoda,

My name is Yaniv. I live in Israel and I am interested in Project Natal or Kinect. I have a question and I would be happy if you could answer me please:

I saw the amazing graphics of Kinectimals, where every part of the hair is modeled in 3D and the high texture level makes it look great.

I enjoy games where the character uses a shield and a sward. I and a lot of other people prefer this kind of game much more then shooting games. Will Kinect include such games? It would be great if you created a new game with highly realistic graphics in which the player uses a sward.

Here is a list of ďEpic BattlesĒ games that I like today:

Dragon Age Origins

Warriors: Legend of Troy

Assassinís creed: 1, 2, brotherhood

Lord of the Ring Conquest

Deadliest warriors the video game

God of War

Dark Siders: Wrath of War

The problem with these games is that they are not ready for Kinect, so the option of controlling the character is weak. Therefore, I would ask Microsoft to create a new game. In this game the player would be able to control every tiny movement of the character and maybe even fight with other players in the web. You can be sure that the development of such a game would be profitable, and you can clearly see this if you look at the huge profits of Assassinís Creed II, or Dragon Age. More then that, until now the games for Kinect are little bit childish. Assassinís Creed is clearly not childish.

I donít know if you have a hand in the development of games for Kinect, but if you do, please answer me if there is a plan to make such games.

Thanks,

assassinix
08-22-2010, 08:41 AM
and about the parkour- maybe you will enter kinect only when you ae in battle.

Ru1986
08-22-2010, 09:15 AM
meh im not bothered tbh

masterfenix2009
08-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Chris199930:
This really isn't a good idea.How would you climb and such plus all the above?So it needs to be closed.And since noone said it,welcome to the forums.

it is caled moving ur legs and arms in the air

masterfenix2009
08-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Haha, yeah that would be great, but it might be a bit hard to implement, especially seeing as you do parkour and stuff in the game! Sure, you can stay stationary, but you'd get exhausted after like 15 minutes!

well hopefully theres a turn off feature u can use

DeafAtheist
08-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Oh hell no. I can't see any hardcore game getting any real potential with motion activated gaming. I have absolutely no intention of buying a Kinect (unless my kid wants one when he's old enough to play).

cptsulkes
08-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Kinect wont have those type of games...like one said, you would need 2 tv's to turn around, Honestly I dont think the Move can do it either.

masterfenix2009
08-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by cptsulkes:
Kinect wont have those type of games...like one said, you would need 2 tv's to turn around, Honestly I dont think the Move can do it either.

its called say " turn around "

primerib69
08-24-2010, 07:15 PM
i still want to know how you would turn around and still be able to see where you are going. what about when you are riding a horse?