PDA

View Full Version : Desmond Journey Teaser Secret?

little_mouse
08-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has found this yet, but if they haven't then I think I found something interesting in the Desmond Journey Teaser.

If you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4x1H8x9YSM and pause at 0:58 you can see white scratched out text saying something along the lines of "Lucy" and "You .... the ...."

I can't read most of the text so I'm posting it here to see if anyone know what it says and if it's important.

-Mouserug

Mikatsuki95
08-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Yep its been posted. It says " Lucy You will know the truth"

If you want something to read try figuring some of those words on the walls at 00:36 in the video

LightRey
08-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by little_mouse:
I'm not sure if anyone else has found this yet, but if they haven't then I think I found something interesting in the Desmond Journey Teaser.

If you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4x1H8x9YSM and pause at 0:58 you can see white scratched out text saying something along the lines of "Lucy" and "You .... the ...."

I can't read most of the text so I'm posting it here to see if anyone know what it says and if it's important.

-Mouserug
It's been found. I'm pretty sure it says:
Lucy

you will
know the truth.

EDIT: damn, I was too slow :P

Ioder
08-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Does anybody know what the words at 38 are yet? I'm curious as well, it upsets me when I can't pause right on it. x.x

little_mouse
Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
Yep its been posted. It says " Lucy You will know the truth"

If you want something to read try figuring some of those words on the walls at 00:36 in the video

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. =)

-Mouserug

Mikatsuki95
heheh sorry there Rey. And to all, my challenge still stands on that wall writing

rileypoole1234
08-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Ioder:
Does anybody know what the words at 38 are yet? I'm curious as well, it upsets me when I can't pause right on it. x.x

It might be the one that says "The end is the Beginning"

Cercatrova
08-23-2011, 09:48 PM
If you mean where there is a room with writing all over the walls, I have carefully looked all over it, in 720p with magnification and enhancement and can not read any of it, but I suspect it will be visible in the game, but that is only a guess.