PDA

View Full Version : Random Banter Area

Jerokhna
11-21-2003, 11:57 PM
*grins evilly* This is for anything you want to say that has nothing to do with anything important. *prepares to pounce, maul, or scare incoming posters* It's ok... I don't bite... much.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto
-Third Antichrist of Nostradamus

You have not known fear until you've met us...

Jerokhna
11-21-2003, 11:57 PM
*grins evilly* This is for anything you want to say that has nothing to do with anything important. *prepares to pounce, maul, or scare incoming posters* It's ok... I don't bite... much.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

graham_614
11-22-2003, 12:40 AM
You know what really strikes my fancy?

The Ki.

Honestly. I think it'd be a great little communication device. We've got supersmall cell phones. With digital cameras. We've got small FRS radios.

I think that a cell with a camera and a built in radio and, what the hell, throw in a GPS, that fit on the back of your hand like a glove, would be super slick!

Hell, they could put the mic in the heel of your palm, the speaker in a wrap around your middle finger and you could just cup your hand to your ear to talk.

I'm living in a fantasy world, but I'd buy it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Free Urulive!

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Well, Uru might get to be popular enough that some cel phone maker decides to tackle it. Happened to the Matrix (and Reloaded, but we can forget about that...) Cameraphones are very popular now, and most of them have push-to-talk (walkie-talkie like) functionality. They also have enhanced 911 service, which means you can get a GPS-like location readout without the cost and size of actual GPS.

There was a phone recently announced where the earpiece was your thumb (which was used to transmit vibrations into your ear canal), and most new cels have some kind of speakerphone built-in. Problem is that most speakerphones have lousy sound quality.

The screen would also be an issue. You could do something similar to a camcorder eyepiece, but I wouldn't want to walk around with a phone pressed against my eye just to get a big-screen illusion. I would suggest a wireless headset linked to the phone unit via a BlueTooth (http://www.bluetooth.com/) connection. The headset could include both a screen (positioned in front of one eye and translucent) and an earpiece/microphone. It would have to be well designed to be lightweight and compact, but durable.

graham_614
11-22-2003, 01:29 AM
Compared to that, I was thinking utterly low tech! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I pictured the central body of the unit - the circle that fits on the back of your hand, being the screen, and when you want to take a picture, it flips up. You point at what you want to take a picture of and click a button - done and done http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Most of our cells right now operate in a similar fashion.

I like the bluetooth eye/earpiece though - very slick http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We've had the promise of bluetooth for so long, it's only now it's really starting to impact the consumer market.

Free Urulive!

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 01:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I like the bluetooth eye/earpiece though - very slick http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We've had the promise of bluetooth for so long, it's only now it's really starting to impact the consumer market.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
AMEN! (Or should I say: *lick* maztec? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif) I've been a fan of BlueTooth ever since the first spec was announced. I think Apple should get behind it in a big way, just like they did for USB, FireWire and 802.11b. The concept is so wonderful I can't believe it hasn't become a huge market just from consumer demand!

graham_614
11-22-2003, 01:38 AM
I would kill for a bluetooth adapter for my cells. I personally think wired headsets are designed to kill us all, I can't tell you how many times I've wrapped the wire around my steering wheel during a turn.

Free Urulive!

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 01:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I would kill for a bluetooth adapter for my cells.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sadly, where I am the only company with any decent data service (Sasktel/Bell Mobility) doesn't offer any BlueTooth phones. I even saw a bluetooth headset in one of their stores, but the clerk said that it wasn't compatible with any of the phones they carry! Of course, AT&T/Rogers offers several BlueTooth Sony/Ericsson models, but I wanted better coverage and services than they were offering...

graham_614
11-22-2003, 01:54 AM
If you've got a Future Shop in your area they should be getting a plantronics bluetooth headset and receiver which will plug into any cellphone. It's got a standard 2.5mm jack, a Nokia adapter and a Sony/Ericsson adapter. Clips on the the phone through the headset jack and the earpiece does the rest. Very sexy. That particular model is going to be around $225 Canadian from what I hear.

Free Urulive!

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 02:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by graham_614:
If you've got a Future Shop in your area they should be getting a plantronics bluetooth headset and receiver which will plug into any cellphone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unfortunatly, I'm one of those sad twisted freaks who likes having a cell phone for everything but phone calls. I want bluetooth because it would avoid having a USB data cable between laptop and phone...

graham_614
11-22-2003, 11:12 AM
Ha http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

At that point I've got nothin for you. I'll drop an email to the inventory management guys and see what the deal is, maybe we're getting something similar to that in. What type of phone do you have?

Free Urulive!

Jerle
11-22-2003, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kawartha:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by graham_614:
If you've got a Future Shop in your area they should be getting a plantronics bluetooth headset and receiver which will plug into any cellphone.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unfortunatly, I'm one of those sad twisted freaks who likes having a cell phone for everything but phone calls. I want bluetooth because it would avoid having a USB data cable between laptop and phone...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hear that they're porting all sorts of PC games to certain cell phones. Have phone, will game? O_o

Administrator - Community Management
Mystcommunity Forums (http://myst.chucker.rasdi.net/board/index.php)
D'ni History and Language Resources (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=3871034&m=6021026)

Schweppes_Ale
11-22-2003, 12:04 PM
The Ki=**** Tracey watch!!!

"Myst aint for tots."

meyoline
11-22-2003, 12:32 PM
You know what really strikes my fancy?

The Ki.

Honestly. I think it'd be a great little communication device. We've got supersmall cell phones. With digital cameras. We've got small FRS radios.

I think that a cell with a camera and a built in radio and, what the hell, throw in a GPS, that fit on the back of your hand like a glove, would be super slick!

Hell, they could put the mic in the heel of your palm, the speaker in a wrap around your middle finger and you could just cup your hand to your ear to talk.

I'm living in a fantasy world, but I'd buy it http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Free Urulive!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must live in the same fantasy world as me, because I would LOVE one! ^_^ They're so cool and actually useful and small enough to be conveinant (spelling off today :_P) I hate it when I don't want to have a bag or anything with my but I have to carry my cell phone. Clunky buldge in the pocket doesn't look so great either. :-P But a cell phone that's like a watch would rock. I know in Japan they've gone crazy with their inventions, my friend just returned from there with a watch that acts as a video camera, and we watched a downloaded episode of simpsons on it, it was weird. ^_^; Anyway, if they ever seriously considered making a KI I would definitely buy it.

Coronagold
11-22-2003, 12:47 PM
...............where am I? The Futurama board?

http://sargem.hypermart.net/RelJump1sigJ.jpg

maztec
11-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Please pardon me while I rant.

&lt;rant&gt;THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS MEANING TO DO, SO STUFF IT! YOU FULLY MISINTRPRETED THAT AND THEN TOOK WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TOLD YOU TO DO AND DID IT WHEN WHAT YOU DID WAS BECAUSE YOU INTERPRETED WHAT I SAID AS TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO!&lt;/rant&gt;

That is all. *cough*

Sooo.. Guess I don't get a cookie.

&lt;EDIT&gt;
Oh, and yes, I do feel better after posting this.. And my Apologies to Paula, where's that eject button when I need it.
&lt;/EDIT&gt;

yes those XML tags are intentional http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 01:39 PM
You guys totally didn't get the instructions for this thread lol.

nothing serious.

random banter only. no game stuff. no life shattering things. just goof around.

*bites Graham_614's arm off and beats him with it like a toy* ha ha hah!!! Betcha didn't see that coming!

*does an inverted aerial spinkick into Jerle then rebounding off a wall and clotheslining Meyoline and Coronagold in the process* Woohah! Look out now! *begins gnawing on the arm he's still carrying*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

meyoline
11-22-2003, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerokhna:
You guys totally didn't get the instructions for this thread lol.

nothing serious.

random banter only. no game stuff. no life shattering things. just goof around.

*bites Graham_614's arm off and beats him with it like a toy* ha ha hah!!! Betcha didn't see that coming!

*does an inverted aerial spinkick into Jerle then rebounding off a wall and clotheslining Meyoline and Coronagold in the process* Woohah! Look out now! *begins gnawing on the arm he's still carrying*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

You have not known fear until you've met us...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(*rofl* Thanks for the laugh ^_^)

*recovers from being clotheslined and promptly pulls a rabbit from Jero's ear* bet you didn't see THAT comming!

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 02:05 PM
*takes back his friend and impales the arm through the chest of meyoline* Don't take me for a fool! I'm the unstoppable wave of destruction that worlds cringe to talk of.

NOTE: When dealing with an anthromorph(look it up if you don't know), please refrain from teasing them as they are superior in emotions, strength, speed, intelligence, and genetic coding. And their cute too!

Besides I when I created this thread I lost 17 good pages that I cannot get back as well as my college registration info and application letter. SO BE HAPPY I DON'T CLOSE IT NOW!

*smiles cheerfully and looks toward coronagold's unresponsive heap on the floor*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

meyoline
11-22-2003, 02:28 PM
Anthromorphs are fun. ^_^ Can I ask how you lost 17 pages and a college app? My sympathies though, I know how much that can stink. -_- I just got done writing a 50k word novel for Nanowrimo and for a minute I thought Word crashed and lost it all, I was about to freak! *looks at arm sticking through chest* Hmm, now THAT could be an interesting plot twist...

(geez, can you tell I'm a writer? lol)

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 02:33 PM
When I created this topic Random Banter Area, Internet Explorer did a page fault error or something to that extent and all of them closed and the letter and college stuff happened to be in an IE window so as you see they all suffered to the the ubi forum's inept coding.

*curses unstable code*

You have yet to see me Roleplay... My friend can RP as god and I'm the godslayer along with my trusty pet... the biomechanical CHIMERA!!!

Both me and my pet are immortal (me because I had blood transfused from my pet into me) and it's 12ft. 27 tons and I'm the antichrist as you can plainly see from my signature.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

meyoline
11-22-2003, 02:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerokhna:
When I created this topic Random Banter Area, Internet Explorer did a page fault error or something to that extent and all of them closed and the letter and college stuff happened to be in an IE window so as you see they all suffered to the the ubi forum's inept coding.

*curses unstable code*

You have yet to see me Roleplay... My friend can RP as god and I'm the godslayer along with my trusty pet... the biomechanical CHIMERA!!!

Both me and my pet are immortal (me because I had blood transfused from my pet into me) and it's 12ft. 27 tons and I'm the antichrist as you can plainly see from my signature.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Ouch, that really stinks. :-P I don't think I've ever had explorer do that to me, but it sounds horrible. And I guess since it wasn't in a word program there wasn't a timed autosave. Wow that stinks. Lol, I used to RP all the time, but I don't think I ever had my character quite that worked out. ^_^ I always try to stay semi-believable.. well, believable as you can get in a fantasy world - like setting. The novel I just wrote was fantasy actually. Hmm, running trend? Why is it that fantasy interests us so much more than reality? :-)

Speedyserd
11-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Why we like fantasy more than reality? Becasue in fantasy, we can create whatever we like to happen and it can happen. Things that aren't ordinary in the real world are common in the fantasy world. How often do we see magic, wizards, witches, dragons, people flying, and other things in this world? Not very often...
As for my rant...
(takes a deep breath)
I HATE MY COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CLASS! SINCE THIS IS THE BIG FOOTBALL RIVALRY WEEKEND, NO ONE IS REALLY AROUND. I CAN'T FIND HELP AND YET I CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROJECT. IT'S DUE MONDAY, I AM SCARING THE PANTS OFF OF MYSELF SINCE I HAVE REALLY JUST STARTED IT LAST NIGHT, BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THE LATENESS IN DOING THIS! I HAD 2 EXAMS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK SO I HAD TO STUDY FOR THEM AND SINCE I DONT' HAVE ANY MORE EXAMS NOW I AM TRYING TO DO THIS...
(pants)
sorry for the yelling but I needed to vent somehow.
Feel free to ignore me... but I feel somewhat better.
Later

meyoline
11-22-2003, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedyserd:
Why we like fantasy more than reality? Becasue in fantasy, we can create whatever we like to happen and it can happen. Things that aren't ordinary in the real world are common in the fantasy world. How often do we see magic, wizards, witches, dragons, people flying, and other things in this world? Not very often...
As for my rant...
(takes a deep breath)
I HATE MY COMPUTER PROGRAMMING CLASS! SINCE THIS IS THE BIG FOOTBALL RIVALRY WEEKEND, NO ONE IS REALLY AROUND. I CAN'T FIND HELP AND YET I CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THIS PROJECT. IT'S DUE MONDAY, I AM SCARING THE PANTS OFF OF MYSELF SINCE I HAVE REALLY JUST STARTED IT LAST NIGHT, BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR THE LATENESS IN DOING THIS! I HAD 2 EXAMS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK SO I HAD TO STUDY FOR THEM AND SINCE I DONT' HAVE ANY MORE EXAMS NOW I AM TRYING TO DO THIS...
(pants)
sorry for the yelling but I needed to vent somehow.
Feel free to ignore me... but I feel somewhat better.
Later<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time I think of the fantasy vs reality question now I think of .hack (great game for anyone who doesn't know what it is) I mean, sometimes we desire those things that can only be had in fantasy.. where is the borderline? It also reminds me of the Matrix. We want to be released into another world... Ah well, just me and my confused ramblings. :-P

Procrastination is the mother of all good projects ^_~

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 03:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
(takes a deep breath)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the spirit of helpfulness that Pepsi's thread inspired, I will suggest that there are probably more than a few people like myself on this board with comuter science degrees. If you can post a link to the assignment, we might be able to help answer some of your questions.

No quarantees, but if it's not overly specific to some area of programming, I can probably be of some help, or at least offer a suggestion or two.

THERE! WAS THAT NON-GAME RELATED ENOUGH BANTER FOR THE ALMIGHTY MAZTEC? FORGIVE ME FOR DISOBEYING THE RULES OF THE CRAZY RANDOM BANTER FORUM! I DIDN'T REALISE YOU CAN HAVE A RANDOM THREAD WITH STRICT RULES!

(And if anyone takes that seriously, and tells me to calm down, I'll laugh).

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 03:22 PM
check the latest posts in Very Disappointed thread for something shocking about reality.

Furries may be more real and closer to commonness than we give ourselves credit for.

We have almost successful teleportation technology(person is a blank mind at arrival point heh). We have much of the technology from fantasy and sci-fi things... it's just that it doesn't get recognized by the public or just costs to much to be effective to the masses.

We have NOT mapped the entire human genome only a 3200 gene segment of a full DNA strand, and we still don't know what we mapped does completely.

(happens to be serious and very important but needs to be said)

Oh, and I took programming class as well maybe I could help in some way or another?

*moves over to coronagold's lump of a body and begins kicking it violently trying to get a response out of him* WAKE UP!!! *unwraps tail from around his waist(wrapped around many times due to length) and begins wrapping it around coronagold's neck and lifting him to eye level* I didn't hit you that hard! Come on, wake up!!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 03:24 PM
BTW, Kawartha... I said it and I was the creator of the Random Banter Area, so yes it's my rules. And no, we won't argue because nothing is supposed to be serious except for my last post.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 03:29 PM
BTW, Kawartha... I said it and I was the creator of the Random Banter Area, so yes it's my rules. And no, we won't argue because nothing is supposed to be serious except for my last post.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, sorry maztec. That'll teach me not to read. Anyhow, I wasn't expecting any arguments, just more random banter.

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 03:31 PM
I'm not maztec and I was clarifying not arguing, so just RELAX and have FUN.

*leers at Kawartha from around the hanging body of coronagold*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Coronagold
11-22-2003, 03:33 PM
"I put on my Wizard cloak and hat..." http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 03:42 PM
*looks back at the now strange looking coronagold hanging there in a goofy outfit* You think that will stand a chance against psionics? *laughs maniacally and begins forming balls of electrified solar flames around his(my) head* You DON'T want me to get angry! *whistles and his pet appears next to him* Meet my pet chimera... immortal, indestructible, and regenerative. The ultimate killing companion! Now available in 3000 different colors and styles! All available by me!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

meyoline
11-22-2003, 03:44 PM
*looks back at the now strange looking coronagold hanging there in a goofy outfit* You think that will stand a chance against psionics? *laughs maniacally and begins forming balls of electrified solar flames around his(my) head* You DON'T want me to get angry! *whistles and his pet appears next to him* Meet my pet chimera... immortal, indestructible, and regenerative. The ultimate killing companion! Now available in 3000 different colors and styles! All available by me!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Lol, that last part almost made me want to buy one. ^_~ Does it have purple? oooooo :-)

Kwartha
11-22-2003, 03:49 PM
I'm not maztec and I was clarifying not arguing, so just RELAX and have FUN.

*leers at Kawartha from around the hanging body of coronagold*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
For the record, I was apologising to maztec for using his name in my rant. I'm very familiar with both of you at this point.

And for the umptenth time: I am very happy and exptremely relaxed. I ENJOY coming to these threads. I don't know why everyone seems to interpret everything I say as harsh criticism...

*does happy random dance to convince people he's not some bitter angry old crank*
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

There? Now do you think I'm not having fun? Sheesh!

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 03:52 PM
*smirks* Infinite combinations and infinite colors and choices, just pick and choose. BUT BE WARNED! If you do not feed it regularly it WILL KILL YOU! *busts out laughing*

*taps the chimera on the wing and points to iko-chan whose stuck on a chair with no legs(knees down) in another thread* Dinner time!

(note: I ate iko-chan's calves/legs, quite tasty actually)

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Again that statement is defensive thus proving you ARE a cranky old fart and should be a little more interesting now in the posts. (place non-offensive comments where you will in that paragraph)

*looks oddly at the man dancing in the corner... alone* What is he doing now? *watches as the man continues dancing and his pet disappear again*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Jerle
11-22-2003, 04:02 PM
If you guys don't stop bickering, I swear by the Maker that I'll make you play Calvinball. You don't want me to break out the Calvinball, do you? http://jerle.mystfans.com/blurp.gif

(google for it)

*grins at Corona* http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

D'ni History and Language Resources (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=3871034&m=6021026)

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 04:09 PM
Been there done that... Calvinball that is. Oh and the smilies here are few, uncreative, lame named, and sorely lacking in fuctionality to the rest of the board.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Khatie_
11-22-2003, 04:12 PM
I love broccoli.

http://guildofhealers.com/MiscFunStuff/post_agn.gif

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 04:23 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif *releases Gurr to sing the "Doom" song* Ah, that song always makes me feel better!

YAY! I just got paycheck and job assignments delivered right to my door! woohoo! A job with respect!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

meyoline
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guinevere4719:
I love broccoli.

http://guildofhealers.com/MiscFunStuff/post_agn.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont :-P I like writing though, doing that now ^_~ Mini rant? sure:

WHY IS IT I HIT MY WORD COUNT GOAL FOR THE DAY AND THEN HIT A SOLID BRICK WALL? I WANT TO KEEP WRITING! THIS BLOCK NEEDS TO GO AWAY!

Okay, done ^_^

Dillenger69
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coronagold:
"I put on my Wizard cloak and hat..." http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I told you not to IM me any more!

- - - -
http://www.wonderwedge.org/images/banners/milkad2.jpg
An administrator at Clockwork Orange BBS (http://www.clockworkorangebbs.org/) - The censorship free place to be.
Fah tehrthtehs trehahno pahrah ... one of the group at the big water, an Uru neighborhood.
Uru - It's like Daleks playing soccer.

meyoline
11-22-2003, 04:24 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif *releases Gurr to sing the "Doom" song* Ah, that song always makes me feel better!

YAY! I just got paycheck and job assignments delivered right to my door! woohoo! A job with respect!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

"Doom de doom dom doom da doom.." http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I LOVE Gir! what job are you talking about that comes to your door?

Dillenger69
11-22-2003, 04:24 PM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
http://www.thescarymonkeyshow.com/images/wod/pic05.jpg

- - - -
An administrator at Clockwork Orange BBS (http://www.clockworkorangebbs.org/) - The censorship free place to be.
Fah tehrthtehs trehahno pahrah ... one of the group at the big water, an Uru neighborhood.

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Although I'm trying to signup for spring classes for college I'm working as a pipe organ builder's apprentice right now and he dropped by with my paycheck and next week's work schedule. My uncle is a great guy to do all this! lol. Don't diss! I get 12$/hr. and don't have to pay taxes. *thanks working for family member loophole*

The whole block wall thing is a conscious reminder that you did what you needed to do today and don't need to continue so just do something else for a bit and go back to it later.

Broccoli is good especially a broccoli cheese casarole! mmm I love stovetop helpers boxes they always contain such good food.

*consumes himself in a fiery barrier* where are the flying pests!? *then forms a plasma barrier around that barrier just to be safe* I don't like bees! They make me sick when they touch me.

*forgets that his tail was holding Coronagold and notices he's holding a piece of jerky now* oops heh forgot about him... I'm so sorry... well, not really, but it's worth saying my 2 cents.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Temis
11-22-2003, 04:46 PM
I just have one word to say here, in honor of my friend Speedy:

"badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger....."

Jerle
11-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Temis, posting badgerbadgerbadger could be hazardous to your health.

Having said that:

http://www.n00b.grmbl.nl/wallwhacker/smilies/badgerhelpme.gif

*smug*

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 04:55 PM
*looks at the newcomer through the flames and bursts towards them with lightning speed and stop sharply infront of them and dissipates his barriers* What are you talking about??? *still clinging to the jerky corpse*

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Temis
11-22-2003, 05:05 PM
*looks at the newcomer through the flames and bursts towards them with lightning speed and stop sharply infront of them and dissipates his barriers* What are you talking about??? *still clinging to the jerky corpse*
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, gee Jerokhna - you are missing out on the GREATEST experience!!! Go here to join the initiated and be enlighted:
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
Be sure to watch until the very end!

*steps back as her eyes begin to glow red and an evil grin forms ...... mwahahahahahahaha!!*

meyoline
11-22-2003, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Temis:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, gee Jerokhna - you are missing out on the GREATEST experience!!! Go here to join the initiated and be enlighted:
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
Be sure to watch until the very end!

*steps back as her eyes begin to glow red and an evil grin forms ...... mwahahahahahahaha!!*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
IS there an end? gez!

Coronagold
11-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Dill, ever pop by JadeBuddha? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dillenger69
11-22-2003, 05:27 PM
hmmmm ... no I have not, never heard of it before.
&lt;goes to google&gt;
if it's www . JadeBuddha . com it looks an awful lot like fark.
I'll check it out.

- - - -

Coronagold
11-22-2003, 05:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>HERE I AM CORONAGOLD! *giggle* I personally don't know what Zardoz is talkin about, i think all the gasoline would make a big splash! *giggle* oh wait, i get it....fire???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love this board! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 05:38 PM
ah jadebuddha what a lovely place *busts out laughing* If you want something better then go here: Badgers2 (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/24/) the latest of it! GO WEEBL!!! I like pie!

*breaks a piece off the jerky corpse and offers it to Temis* Want some?

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Temis
11-22-2003, 05:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
*breaks a piece off the jerky corpse and offers it to Temis* Want some?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yummm!! *pulls a bottle of ketchup out of her backpack*

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 05:47 PM
*thinks "Finally another female to play with!" and starts to grin evilly* Anyone else want any jerky?

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm amazed nobody's commented on the last line/word of my signature lol! I'm proud of you all!!! I can refer to us and you don't care that it doesn't mean you guys, but rather just me.

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

graham_614
11-22-2003, 08:29 PM
*blink*

*blink blink*

Now I know why we capitalize Geek for certain situations.

*backs out of the thread slowly*

Free Urulive!

Homer6
11-22-2003, 08:55 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif It's good to see that nonsenseability is alive and well, and is properly used. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Did someone mention jerky?? Or was that being jerky? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Remember the important things.....as you turn on your computer. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 08:57 PM
I'm a victim of multiple personalities...but it's OK! I take medication so I'm normal 99% of the time....well ok, normal 43% of the time. But I'm a good person most of the time!

And don't make a pun off my last name damnit! I know where you live!... well I could in about 2 minutes, but that's besides the point.

And what is the time it took everyone to beat Uru?

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto

Jerokhna
11-22-2003, 08:58 PM
*hands around the jerky corpse of coronagold* Just break off a piece and pass the body!

Maabus Jerokhna Kraeto