PDA

View Full Version : Voting for the Screenshot Comps is open!

Realjambo
08-17-2008, 09:35 AM
See the sticky threads at the top of the main page!

Thank you to everyone who has embraced this prize winning version of the screenshot competition for August 2008, which is dedicated to a sadly missed community member, Deepbluewolf. It's going to be hard to choose a winner, the quality just gets better and better - I'm sure DBW would be impressed!

Normal voting rules still apply, you still have two votes, but given all entries are posted anonymously, when you vote you need to just state the title of the screenshot like this:

My votes are:

3 points: 'Periscope Spotted!'
1 point: 'Diving Deep'

Then leave the rest up to RJ and Tambor. Bear in mind we know who entered which screenshots and when, so don't vote for yourself, other wise you might get a less than happy PM from the Moderators!

Good luck everyone!

Realjambo
08-17-2008, 09:35 AM
See the sticky threads at the top of the main page!

Thank you to everyone who has embraced this prize winning version of the screenshot competition for August 2008, which is dedicated to a sadly missed community member, Deepbluewolf. It's going to be hard to choose a winner, the quality just gets better and better - I'm sure DBW would be impressed!

Normal voting rules still apply, you still have two votes, but given all entries are posted anonymously, when you vote you need to just state the title of the screenshot like this:

My votes are:

3 points: 'Periscope Spotted!'
1 point: 'Diving Deep'

Then leave the rest up to RJ and Tambor. Bear in mind we know who entered which screenshots and when, so don't vote for yourself, other wise you might get a less than happy PM from the Moderators!

Good luck everyone!