PDA

View Full Version : Who would want a coop story for ACR (May contain spoilers)

MCB280
11-18-2011, 01:24 AM
As the title suggest who would want a coop story for ACR i would very much enjoy playing a coop story with one of my friends. The story is set Istanbul 5 years(Highlight to see spoiler) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">after the death of Yusaf</span> or after revelations or 4 years before revelations you are either a Russian, Chinese or English.

All of the characters have the hidden blade, gun ,poison blade, dagger and crossbow with the Russian master at heavy to medium weapon like an axe or bastard sword and hand to hand combat, the English assassin a master at using swords and daggers, and the Chinese assassin master at bomb crafting, firearms/ long range weapons and hand to hand combat.

The story is that the assassins come to Istanbul to see the ottoman master assassin to teach them new ways of facing the templars in their home land with them all earning the hookblade to help them in their future struggles.

With templar knowing of the 3 assassins attendance in the city are attacking everything the assassins own but the ottoman assassins are not alone because the 3 assassins from Russia, England and China did not come alone they brought some of they fellow brotherhood members along with them.

Now i reckon that this should be a free DLC i would love to play with other people to see how they play and learn new tactics from them and yes the Assassins can use other weapons instead of the ones i mention like the English assassin can use heavy weapons but he is better at using one handed weapons and the Chinese assassin can use weapons as well but is better at disarming templars and using their weapons to kill them or etc.

MCB280
11-20-2011, 02:41 AM
bump

Timeclock210
11-29-2011, 05:04 PM
seems good, but I feel like it could go more into depth on why their in Istanbul. It's a great idea though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Timeclock210
11-29-2011, 05:08 PM
like saying that their families were kidnapped such and such so they want to learn how to protect their loved ones better next time