PDA

View Full Version : Getting Around - keyboard & such

MysteryVT
10-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Dumb question - sorry.

I got the game running fine on a MAc (but only as an administrator).

Can someone point me to a quick and simple guide to Keyboard use! If I use the camera, for example, I have no idea how to get back to the game. Similarly, I cannot discover the key(s) needed to Save a game; I don't know how to deploy the 'Zip' mode feature. No electronic or printed guide is provided that I have found. Did I miss something?

MysteryVT
10-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Dumb question - sorry.

I got the game running fine on a MAc (but only as an administrator).

Can someone point me to a quick and simple guide to Keyboard use! If I use the camera, for example, I have no idea how to get back to the game. Similarly, I cannot discover the key(s) needed to Save a game; I don't know how to deploy the 'Zip' mode feature. No electronic or printed guide is provided that I have found. Did I miss something?

maztec
10-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Your game didn't come with a manual?

Pretty much everything works through the mouse. Right Click (or Control+Click on the Mac) to back out of various modes. Zip mode is used by clicking a coloured icon of a region you have already been to. Places that require some form of transit can't be zipped to.

In order to save you'll want to hit the escape key and go to save.

To use the camera if you right click your mouse goes into free mode and you can then select the camera.

Maz