PDA

View Full Version : Rosa from Assassins Creed II

Vergil3099
12-07-2011, 09:34 PM
This is just a personal question on the character mentioned above. After seeing her for the last time in ACII she is never heard from again. In the books she is mentioned very briefly but no background information on whether she died or something. This may be offensive and may be a sad topic to go on from which then you don't have to answer, but does it have anything to do on what happened in 2010, or was she just a one time character like Antonio, Paola, Teodora, and many others. It would be highly appreciated if you answer this question, but it is up to you. Again, not to be disrespectful, just a curious fan of the series.

roostersrule2
12-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Vergil3099:
This is just a personal question on the character mentioned above. After seeing her for the last time in ACII she is never heard from again. In the books she is mentioned very briefly but no background information on whether she died or something. This may be offensive and may be a sad topic to go on from which then you don't have to answer, but does it have anything to do on what happened in 2010, or was she just a one time character like Antonio, Paola, Teodora, and many others. It would be highly appreciated if you answer this question, but it is up to you. Again, not to be disrespectful, just a curious fan of the series. Her voice actor died, im pretty sure it was from a car accident and out of respect they never hired another voice actor or Rosa wasn't gonna return in ACB/ACR anyway.

Vergil3099
12-08-2011, 05:15 AM
That's actually what I meant from the 2010 incident, and i figured as much, she was a great voice actor, I was mainly wondering why Ubisoft never realesed information about her death, because I went through much stress to find a spanish and fanmade article regarding her death.

persiateddy95
12-08-2011, 05:23 AM
I didn't know this... >_>