PDA

View Full Version : 2 things i want to say to yall

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 02:57 AM
First off...DAMN YOU ALL THAT SEE MILITARY PLANES FLY OVER YOUR HOUSE! DAMN DAMN DAMN! All i get if commercial jets!

Second... I remember i set up a QMB w/ some P-39s vs. 109s. Well, the 109s got the crap beat outta them. When there were two left, one got so incredibly shell shocked the AI grew a brain, turned upside down, and popped the canopy. He made it out successfully, but his plane, it's controls stuck forward, was flying upside down! It kept going, losing a little altitude, until it hit the ground, t's tail whacked off, it began to cartwheel, and the engine caught that red flame and BOOM.

----------------------------------------
"When you hit hell, tell 'em I sent ya!"

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 02:57 AM
First off...DAMN YOU ALL THAT SEE MILITARY PLANES FLY OVER YOUR HOUSE! DAMN DAMN DAMN! All i get if commercial jets!

Second... I remember i set up a QMB w/ some P-39s vs. 109s. Well, the 109s got the crap beat outta them. When there were two left, one got so incredibly shell shocked the AI grew a brain, turned upside down, and popped the canopy. He made it out successfully, but his plane, it's controls stuck forward, was flying upside down! It kept going, losing a little altitude, until it hit the ground, t's tail whacked off, it began to cartwheel, and the engine caught that red flame and BOOM.

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 04:07 AM
Yeah, whats your point?

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 05:25 AM
-- First off...DAMN YOU ALL THAT SEE MILITARY PLANES FLY
-- OVER YOUR HOUSE! DAMN DAMN DAMN! All i get if commercial jets!

We assume you mean "friendly" military planes? Think about it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-06-2003, 03:35 PM
My point is...I Am God O'er Thy Socks.