PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Sequence 7 theater missions.

Six_Gun
03-26-2011, 05:58 PM
I have no trouble beating Calling All Stand-ins or Exit Stage Left, but I'm having a couple problems. The first is I can't seem to get 100% sync in Calling All Stand-Ins. Even if I make sure all marked targets are killed by assassin recruits, it still shows sync failed. The second problem is I see a Romulus Lair entrance near the backstage area whilst on the Exit Stage Left mission, but it only is highlighted while ON that mission. There's a message when I try to access it while on that mission that says to exit the mission to access it. When I do it isn't highlighted anymore, so I still can't get in.

AnthonyA85
03-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Have you already done the "Wolves among the Dead" and "Thrown to the Wolves" lairs?

As near as i can figure it, they appear in sequence, and cannot be accessed until you've done their predecessor, for instance, i couldn't do the Thrown to the Wolves lair until i'd done the Wolves Among the Dead one, and the other night, i did The Sixth Day, and after that, Leader of the Pack showed up on my map.

The last one, Wolf in sheep's clothing is only available in sequence 8, and i'm still on seven (just about to go see la volpe

Six_Gun
03-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Finished the game last night, including the Romulus treasure. I'd had 5 of the Romulus keys before posting this thread. Turned out the last lair was one in Vatican City. It still doesn't explain though why this entrance in the Colosseo would be highlighted at a time that you can't even use it.

I also found one in Vatican City highlighted whilst chasing down Cesare to get the Apple. I paused briefly on that one though. There was a message saying it was part of some sort of memories.

Perhaps these lair entrances that show at odd times are part of DLC of some sort. It just doesn't make sense to me. I looked in the DNA menu under Additional Memories and there's nothing there that would pertain to them AFAIK.

ace3001
03-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Maybe additional templar lairs that aren't in your edition?

Six_Gun
03-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Templar lairs wouldn't make sense. They are the same half circle shaped underground entrances you see for Romulus lairs and even have the wolf's head on them.

simonbergin
04-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Does any one know why in the Mission Wolf in Sheep's Clothing when I jump from the top of the building into the water the screen goes white and doesnt display any thing ?
Tried starting the Mission a few times same thing :-(

bveUSbve
04-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
I have no trouble beating Calling All Stand-ins or Exit Stage Left, but I'm having a couple problems. The first is I can't seem to get 100% sync in Calling All Stand-Ins. Even if I make sure all marked targets are killed by assassin recruits, it still shows sync failed.
I (and other people) had the same problem. Seems to be a bug (or why is EZIO detected when his recruits do the murdering? He isn't on all OTHER occasions...).

Try using "arrow storm" in the 2nd or 3rd theater (the circular place surrounded by columns) where synchronisation fails. Worked for me.