PDA

View Full Version : A completely crazy idea

TheRuski1
06-16-2011, 01:23 PM
So Far Cry is absolutely awesome. But don't you think that it would be even more awesome if it had co-op on it? I think it would be a ton of fun.

Negrumir
06-16-2011, 02:14 PM
I thought the buddy missions in FC2 would be a sweet reason to insert co-op play.

But I really don't think it'll happen for FC3. You never know though...

Martythemerc
06-16-2011, 10:10 PM
You can befriend a local villager(s) seeking ancient objects to enter the ancient tombs placed around the islands. Maybe?

Fallen-Champ
06-16-2011, 11:20 PM
It would be amazing if there was an option for coop where there are tasks to do for getting off the Island, the 2 of you start at different ends and have to get to specific areas to collect items which will help your quest.

There will be 2 of each item but you can only pick up one item each - and only yours shows so you can not see if the other player got there before you.

The cool thing is you could lay traps for each other)

Once you complete the tasks you will have a helicopter or boat come in and rescue you, it then goes to a cut scene and the slower player knows he/she lost.

They could have these things on a map area the size of a custom map with maybe 10 different coop maps, and more could be added at a later date by way of DLC - If the tools are made then players could use them to create their own custom coop maps, I think the Course and Escape map builders would like this idea.

(I am putting together an article of tweaks from FC2 for FC3 I like this idea so think I will include it, nice subject TheRuski1)

iGame3D
06-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Online co-op would be outstanding.

If this can't be Far Cry 3, then seriously start making Far Cry 3: Insanity Evolved, the Co-Op, small maps, team instanced bot slaughter madhouse extension of the game.

FC2 really missed the boat on DLC. You gave us some weapons and vehicles, meh. A few more maps with some more bad guys to blast would have been money in the bank.

We could have played the prequel stories of those jerks from Far Cry 2.

When I'm king...