PDA

View Full Version : FNATF #02, 28 Oct 05, Night Raid- RESULTS

VC81_GLIDER
10-29-2005, 10:13 AM
S! All,

Well our second FNATF Session went very well and was enjoyed by all. At this point due to the nature of the mission we have no clear cut winner. Both Red & Blue Teams did an excellent job of finding and hitting their targets in a night time FISC environment. The flak was intense and if the searchlights got hold of you then it was very tough indeed. There was a spawn point issue on the Blue Team involving some static aircraft but it was worked around. It was highly enjoyed by all and RAF23 Kapt and myself recorded tracks. I will be posting screenshots later in the week. If you would like a copy of the track then reply here and I will send you what I have. We held races after the mission which are always good for fun and laughs. RAF23 Kapt has provided us with a wicked race map called "The Road To Hell". Get off course on this map and AAA will shoot you down!!

We had members from the following squads participate this week:

VF-17
VCG-12
VCW-21
VC-81
VMF-215

We also had AG-26 & TAW sign-ups who unfortunately had to cancel last moment. Hope to see them next week.

I would like to thank all participants for showing up and making this an enjoyable event. A special thanks to our CAG's (Team Leaders): VF-12 Sluggo- Blue Team, and VF-17 Twisted- Red Team. And again a very special thanks to RAF23 Kapt for the map used in this session.

Next week we are hosting "Strike Fighters". This will be yet another objective based & challenging session. I will be posting the announcement later today so sign up ASAP to insure your position on the active flight roster!!

VC81_GLIDER
10-29-2005, 10:13 AM
S! All,

Well our second FNATF Session went very well and was enjoyed by all. At this point due to the nature of the mission we have no clear cut winner. Both Red & Blue Teams did an excellent job of finding and hitting their targets in a night time FISC environment. The flak was intense and if the searchlights got hold of you then it was very tough indeed. There was a spawn point issue on the Blue Team involving some static aircraft but it was worked around. It was highly enjoyed by all and RAF23 Kapt and myself recorded tracks. I will be posting screenshots later in the week. If you would like a copy of the track then reply here and I will send you what I have. We held races after the mission which are always good for fun and laughs. RAF23 Kapt has provided us with a wicked race map called "The Road To Hell". Get off course on this map and AAA will shoot you down!!

We had members from the following squads participate this week:

VF-17
VCG-12
VCW-21
VC-81
VMF-215

We also had AG-26 & TAW sign-ups who unfortunately had to cancel last moment. Hope to see them next week.

I would like to thank all participants for showing up and making this an enjoyable event. A special thanks to our CAG's (Team Leaders): VF-12 Sluggo- Blue Team, and VF-17 Twisted- Red Team. And again a very special thanks to RAF23 Kapt for the map used in this session.

Next week we are hosting "Strike Fighters". This will be yet another objective based & challenging session. I will be posting the announcement later today so sign up ASAP to insure your position on the active flight roster!!

VF-17_DWolf
10-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Glider, please put some up of my hit's. I couldn't see the bomb blast because my Graphic's had to be turned way down.

I hit all the target's when I was on the red side. I was in plane No#10.

I hit one target on the blue side and missed one. I was in the He-111 that had the equivalent of No.# 10 in German number's/or letter's, it was code: ZZ-JH, If I'm not mistaking.

I would appreciate it.

Thank You,
DWolf.