PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* Dialogue after completing The Truth...

bballluva0710
12-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Okay so after you beat The Truth, the cinematic cuts to Desmond leaving the Animus to take a break. And then my game glitched and Desmond was stuck and I couldn't move him around so I just had to get back in the Animus. I'm pretty positive there had to be some dialogue between Desmond and the others (Lucy, Shaun, Rebecca).

It's killing me that I didn't get to talk to them and I'm not about to play through another game and do all the clusters again. Can someone help me out and tell me what was said amongst them after Desmond and Subject 16 speak?

Scaryphuka
12-04-2010, 03:06 PM
The chair glitch is in every ones game, apperantly there is no dialogue after the scene and restarting your game wont get rid of the glitch.
hopefully they will fix it in a patch

Henry454
12-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Or mabie it isn't a glitch. It's like some out of body type voodoo thing or something (or mabie it a restricted area in Desmonds memory because he is being controlled/relived by someone elce in an animus (a memory within a memory))

Caligula__
12-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Both Glyph spoilers and end game spoilers alert

[MEGA QUADRUPLE-Y HUGE SPOILERS ALERT] [MEGA QUADRUPLE-Y SPOILERS ALERT]

There was some dialogue after you completed them all which I found quite funny because I'd beaten Campaign where you kill Lucy and the rest are frozen in time and then I heard them speaking to Desmond and stuff which I cracked up at http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

And, I'd finished it, it teleported me into a VR room but the stuff appeared as you went along but I got lost and didn't end up completing it so I just quit (I was playing as Desmond during that)

[MEGA QUADRUPLE-Y HUGE SPOILERS ALERT] [MEGA QUADRUPLE-Y SPOILERS ALERT]