PDA

View Full Version : Game Progress Erased unexpectidly!

theunicode
06-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Hello. I'm so so frustrated that I formated my PC without remembering to copy the profile I played 5 weeks so far. I can't play again from the begening. Pls Help me find a profile to download to continue playing where I stopped last time. I don't remember the last mission name. But there's a computer where i have to transmitt a files to someone. and as soon as the transmit begins. 3 of the enimies comes out from the elevator and try to stop the computer from transmitting and I kill them. a woman on a headphone says 30% of transfer is complete. but again 2 more of enimies comes out of elevator and try to stop the computer. again i kill them to prevent them from stopping it. the transmit reaches 50% or 60%, its like 3 or 4 times, enemies comes out to stop the computer and I stop them from doing so by killing them, Well this was my Last mission. I hope you know what mission was this. please if you can upload the mission profile on a any server so that i can download it.

roelbartstra
06-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by theunicode:
Hello. I'm so so frustrated that I formated my PC without remembering to copy the profile I played 5 weeks so far. I can't play again from the begening. Pls Help me find a profile to download to continue playing where I stopped last time. I don't remember the last mission name. But there's a computer where i have to transmitt a files to someone. and as soon as the transmit begins. 3 of the enimies comes out from the elevator and try to stop the computer from transmitting and I kill them. a woman on a headphone says 30% of transfer is complete. but again 2 more of enimies comes out of elevator and try to stop the computer. again i kill them to prevent them from stopping it. the transmit reaches 50% or 60%, its like 3 or 4 times, enemies comes out to stop the computer and I stop them from doing so by killing them, Well this was my Last mission. I hope you know what mission was this. please if you can upload the mission profile on a any server so that i can download it.

I think unless you have and illegal copy, it will save the game on your ubi account.

So next time, buy the game...

kalenath
06-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Or it tries to save it when it says:

'The Splinter Cell Conviction server is unavailable, please try again later'

In which case I think you are screwed too.

Btw, I pre-ordered it, and I have the fricking receipt to prove it. I just can't connect anymore. Oh well, it WAS a fun game.

timuk1990
06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by kalenath:
Or it tries to save it when it says:

'The Splinter Cell Conviction server is unavailable, please try again later'

In which case I think you are screwed too.

Btw, I pre-ordered it, and I have the fricking receipt to prove it. I just can't connect anymore. Oh well, it WAS a fun game.

I assume the launcher and the splinter cell servers are different.

Since you can play the game while the launcher is connected to Ubi.com, but you being unable to access multiplayer or other Splinter Cell features which are online this means that the server which runs all of the online features in Splinter Cell is unaccessible and is separate.

So summery, the launcher will still be able to save your game if you close Splinter Cell correctly and let the Ubisoft Launcher do its business.