PDA

View Full Version : i want to know every thing you can do in ac2



Ryuna1
12-15-2009, 01:54 PM
okay i am trying to master this game (ps3) so here are the things i know you can do. if you can think of other stuff to do let me know.

1.complete all a.t (assassins tombs)
2.collect glyphs
3.collect feathers
4.collect art
5.collect weapons
5.collect treasure box
s
6. other trophys

is there any thing else im not thinking of?

elaine8405
12-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Go to Claudia in the Villa and look at the book. That lists all the things needed to get 100%.

Ryuna1
12-16-2009, 02:47 AM
oh ok, dident think of it. thought there might be few unlited things

Caran09
12-16-2009, 04:25 AM
You can also use UPLAY if you console is connected to internet and if have enough points open the Family grave tomb in montrigioni ,you don't need it for 100% completion tho ,and if have exclusive content code ,you can get inside Palazzo Medici ,Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard. Again don't need it for 100% completion but it keeps you busy a little longer.

Ryuna1
12-16-2009, 11:42 AM
aahh ok, i got the codes

Kugeo
12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
You can complete syncing all the viewspots as well. You don't have that on your main list.

Ryuna1
12-16-2009, 12:45 PM
yeah i still need like 5 or 10 of thous

kingbren08
12-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Caran09:
You can also use UPLAY if you console is connected to internet and if have enough points open the Family grave tomb in montrigioni ,you don't need it for 100% completion tho ,and if have exclusive content code ,you can get inside Palazzo Medici ,Santa Maria Del Frari and Arsenal Shipyard. Again don't need it for 100% completion but it keeps you busy a little longer. you do need to do all of those things to get 100%

Ryuna1
12-17-2009, 11:36 AM
family grave u mean where u get alirs armor?

elaine8405
12-17-2009, 01:54 PM
I have the basic Assassin's Creed version, not the Limited Black edition. To get 100% game completion, all I had to do was finish everything in Claudia's book. You don't even need all the trophies for that. I had 100% game completion before I had 100% of the trophies.

And the Palazzo Medici isn't part of the UPlay content; with UPlay, you can buy a map that has the Auditore Family Crypt in Montereggioni. From other threads/posts, it seems the Palazzo Medici is part of the Limited Black Edition; ditto the Santa Maria del Frari.

The Arsenal Shipyard/Templar Lair was a code that came with the game.

Sren001
12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
I have the basic Assassin's Creed version, not the Limited Black edition. To get 100% game completion, all I had to do was finish everything in Claudia's book. You don't even need all the trophies for that. I had 100% game completion before I had 100% of the trophies.

And the Palazzo Medici isn't part of the UPlay content; with UPlay, you can buy a map that has the Auditore Family Crypt in Montereggioni. From other threads/posts, it seems the Palazzo Medici is part of the Limited Black Edition; ditto the Santa Maria del Frari.

The Arsenal Shipyard/Templar Lair was a code that came with the game.
I think your mistaking 100% game completion for 100% Villa Value http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

elaine8405
12-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Okay, you may be right. Everything in Claudia's book affects the value of the villa.

So do you count all the side missions--assassination contracts, courier assignments, races, etc.--as part of game completion?

OzDavis
12-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
So do you count all the side missions--assassination contracts, courier assignments, races, etc.--as part of game completion? Yup, as well as the bonus content from uPlay and pre-order/special-edition codes. So, at the moment,
unless you have the Black Edition you can't get 100% completion. For further details see my post here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8621054518?r=4611095518#4611095518).

Ryuna1
12-18-2009, 01:47 AM
when i say master i mean do every thing u can do.

Ryuna1
12-18-2009, 01:48 AM
i dont get this uplay thing

Fenro
12-18-2009, 08:02 AM
- Complete Marias Book

"Un listed things"
- Find 330 Treasures
- Synchronize all the 66 viewpoints
- Find 2 secret locations from each Assassins tomb (+ the uplaymap)
- Complete all the 3 templar lairs
- withness the 2 known eastern eggs "Bearded lady & Giant Squid"
- Wield the Staff Of eden "its possible due to a bug search for the info on the forum theres a thread about it
- Do the Airwalk bug (not sure if this is fixed in the patch yet)



- Unlock all the Uplay content

zjc96
02-06-2010, 07:40 PM
How do you get codes?

Ryuna1
02-06-2010, 07:51 PM
u get em when u pre-reg limited edition

RedEverett11
02-18-2010, 08:36 PM
please help me i have done everything collected

all art
all uprgrades
all armor
all feathers
all statuettes
all view points
all missons
all weapons
all achivements
all treasures
and im only at 97 percent sync someone tell me what im missing

shimpaku
02-18-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by RedEverett11:
...im only at 97 percent sync someone tell me what im missing

Plain and simple....more money to Ubisoft.