PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to its ROOOOOOOOOOOTS!

THS-RAMPAGE
11-08-2011, 12:42 AM
While this might be a impossible task, I found an ign article titled

"Gamescom: Ghost Recon Gets Closer to its Roots"
The new take gets closer to the franchise's past.

LOOL what a joke. After ghost recon 2 how did this series survive with its overlooking cheat views that 3rd person demonstrates, its not a form of tactics its a ******ed way of playing a game which viewpoints don't coincide with enemies.
While they may show the raw graphical experience they couldn't show back then, this gameplay has been torn out, stabbed and gutted from the back, and no longer can survive with these stupid idiotic cod games.

guhhhhhh plz make these bad games go away and create something for the hardcore fans that loved your creations from the start.

mabye in 2015 we will see a good tactical First Person Shooter for pc again LOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GL WITH THIS FAIL INSTALLMENT

ecma4
11-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Ubisoft says this every time they release a new game, they really need to stop saying it. They've said it about Ghost Recon Online too, but if you watch the videos you'll know how far from the truth that is.

The reality is fans here will never get the game they are looking for, Ubi's been going in a different direction for a long time now (like a decade), they obviously have a clear direction in mind, unfortunately fans of past Tom Clancy games don't fit into that equation.

belvucker4
11-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Ubisoft is quietly killing the tactical shooter franchise they helped bring up. Look at their own Ubishop, they dont' even carry the older titles (Orignal Ghost Recon and its expansion, Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, Rainbow Six 3: Gold, Rainbow Six 3: Iron Wraith). I mean they are older titles, but it appears to me they are just trying to hide their tactical history.

I have already accepted that Ubisoft take this new direction, but can we atleast have our classics back in your store? Who knows maybe they will sell more lol. I've bought the original Ghost Recon for PC 6 times.

ecma4
11-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I have already accepted that Ubisoft take this new direction, but can we atleast have our classics back in your store? Who knows maybe they will sell more lol. I've bought the original Ghost Recon for PC 6 times

Check out Steam, they've got the old GR's for sure, not sure about the RS games though.

kalenath
11-09-2011, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by ecma4:
The reality is fans here will never get the game they are looking for, Ubi's been going in a different direction for a long time now (like a decade), they obviously have a clear direction in mind, unfortunately fans of past Tom Clancy games don't fit into that equation.

Yep, Tactical First Person shooters are OLD! Third Person Frankenstein garbage is NEW!

*sigh*

RIP Ghost Recon. You will be remembered. May the person in charge who killed you be drawn and quartered in the medieval way. Slowly.