PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia WW shortcuts (Production wise)**SPOILERS**

canucksin2006
07-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Now I'm a big fan of POP. I think it is the best game franchise ever, but in WW, even though the game was great there were too many shortcuts. Here's a list

1) If you play the first ending of WW within you fight Shaddee twice and Kaileena twice. In those 4 fights they all use the same fighting technique, it's exactly identical.( You know the one with the uppercut stab). The A.I is the same except for a few minor magic changes it's the same.

2)Even though the scenery is good there is way too much backtracking to begin with and being the sandwraith doesn't help. If this game was just one way with no backtracking it would be shorter than SoT

3)Music, that's all I have too say ( gets very glitchy)

4)Left the game with too many bugs

If you got anything against what I'm saying please post.

canucksin2006
07-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Now I'm a big fan of POP. I think it is the best game franchise ever, but in WW, even though the game was great there were too many shortcuts. Here's a list

1) If you play the first ending of WW within you fight Shaddee twice and Kaileena twice. In those 4 fights they all use the same fighting technique, it's exactly identical.( You know the one with the uppercut stab). The A.I is the same except for a few minor magic changes it's the same.

2)Even though the scenery is good there is way too much backtracking to begin with and being the sandwraith doesn't help. If this game was just one way with no backtracking it would be shorter than SoT

3)Music, that's all I have too say ( gets very glitchy)

4)Left the game with too many bugs

If you got anything against what I'm saying please post.

jmk1999
07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canucksin2006:
If you got anything against what I'm saying please post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i sense i useless attempt at wanting an argument. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

canucksin2006
07-26-2005, 10:16 PM
I don't want an agrument, this is the way i feel about the production of the game. My last sentence may have felt like i was looking for a fight but i wasn't. These are what they cheaped out on and i think a lot of people will agree with me

rajsoloman
07-26-2005, 11:45 PM
i agree withthree of the four things you wrote canucksin.the shadee and kaileena A.I. sucked ***,there was too much backtracking, and it was way too buggy. now the music i think fit the mood perfectly. and no i am a not a heavy metal fan, but the music in WW just made you feel more pumped and action ready than SoT's soothing arabic tones. but thats just my opinion

canucksin2006
07-27-2005, 12:03 AM
i guess your got some points about the music but you have too agree at some points they took it to far.

deshi08
07-27-2005, 01:22 PM
i agree with rajsoloman..the music did fit the mood perfectly, and i see nothing wrong with the music, it showed how much of a badass the Prince of Persia can be. second, shadee is more ferocius, but true, they do have the same fight style. True...too much backtracking, but it was still good...but i beleive the island/fortress could have been much bigger. and if u notice, maybe its just my game disk, but the music glitches on and off sometimes for me...maybe its just my own problem i dunno. lastly about the music...why is that such a big deal?? when i first started the game, i heard and played it, i think the whole Prince of Persia thing took a huge turn for the better

jmk1999
07-27-2005, 01:36 PM
no, it's not just you're disc... the music and sounds glitched out sometimes. they'd play the dahaka music longer than it should have or in the wrong spots and so forth. there was also a few issues with sounds which have been mentioned several times over, such as cutting out (that's why i recommend subtitles on the game unless you've played it enough to know what they're saying). i don't know if it was just my game though, but there was a few times when i'd hear sounds that weren't suppose to be there like after saving i'd hear the grunt of the prince after he gets hit and when leaving the gears section of the mechanical tower (before leaving the opening to go back out to the big brute at the beginning of the tower) there'd be the sound of the exploding dogs growling. so it was very buggy with sounds... but i agree with everyone else, the music was fitting. there was no actual lyrics of singing in the game (except the credits) and it made you feel very tense. it gave a feeling of the prince in desperation, especially with his heart poundin tryin to escape the dahaka. now if they continued this in POP3, it wouldn't fit because there's no sense of desperation and escape in it. he's no longer faced with death at any moment.