PDA

View Full Version : how can ....[spoilers]

genxraver
12-12-2009, 01:59 PM
....ezio's illusions be "killed" by rodrigo

when you fight rodrigo, ezio creates illusions of himself that help you in the battle. but if they're illusions, how the hell does rodrigo even "kill" them?

spoiler tags added - please have the courtesy to not spoil the game for players that haven't gotten the chance to play it yet and don't put such information in the title. Also put spoiler tags from now on when revealing gameplay/

caswallawn_2k7
12-12-2009, 02:02 PM
how did you do it at the end of AC1?

zitl
12-12-2009, 02:02 PM
They can't die.. because they're illusions..

BAMB0
12-12-2009, 02:28 PM
They're illusions yes. Which are created by the piece of eden which make you believe what you are seeing. So even though they aren't there because they're illusions both Ezio and Rodrigo are susceptible to the power.

So he beleives he is fighting and "killing" these Ezio copies. Is he actually fighting and killing Ezio copies? Probably not but that's why its the piece of eden.

Randy 355
12-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Yes, the extra Ezios are in fact illusions. They are illusions of a human mind, so like a human they interact with you, move with you, and can be killed. They're illusion of humans, therefore they seem like they have human qualities. So even when they strike him, he has the illusion of pain. Only when Ezio actually strikes him does he endure real pain.

That's my theory.

PlagueDoctor357
12-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Good theory.

Was cooler in the first game though because it just masked the people standing around as them and a second after they died, they would revert back to their original body.

itsamea-mario
12-13-2009, 06:24 AM
really they should were the same clothes as ezio does, cos i wore altairs amour and i stood out.