PDA

View Full Version : any way to save while game play please

njan1982
07-09-2008, 07:51 AM
someone tell me is there a way to save this game while game play please

I travel to acre or Jerusalem it takes hours to reach there when reach at city gates some interruption will came and I have to shutdown pc this happening all the time I am stuck at memory block 2
anyway to save the game progress or a cheat for teleport will be appreciated unless I never able to complete it even in 50 years

T3h_M0d3ra70r
07-10-2008, 03:40 AM
To my knowledge this cannot be done (on the PS3 version at least. How ever you may be able to on the PC, although I doubt it. It would be handy if a PC user would confirm this either way.

*EDIT
Please disregard this post, below information is correct.

caswallawn_2k7
07-10-2008, 07:20 AM
if you manage to do something like sync at a view point or a side quest or collect a flag the game will show saving then next time you start the game it will load you in the lab but if you enter the animus and click continue from latest memory it will load you in the assassins place in the city you last did an event that triggers the save.

njan1982
07-12-2008, 06:41 AM
thanks
but how load game without entering memory block screen I don't understand

caswallawn_2k7
07-12-2008, 07:14 AM
at the bottom midle of the memory block screen there is a continue option.

Eric3191
07-24-2008, 11:44 PM
As the above have mentioned, to save the game isn't impossible.

However, to save the game after you have finished all the missions seems impossible.

When finished all the memory blocks, you can choose any memory block to reload it. Then the memory will restart from the begining of it.

Your character's information are reserved: the flags that you've gained, the view points you've got, and the number of Templars you've killed.

If you find a new flag, the game will show saving as well, BUT when you exit the memory, you won't find the "continue" option, instead a "reload" option, which means you will not save the game anymore.

Anyone met the same problem? I do feel anxious about this. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif