PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Chase

Cadzie
12-25-2009, 08:01 PM
in the last assassins tomb Vizatone, you have chase a guard and I aways fail to catch him? is it possible to catch him?

Cadzie
12-25-2009, 08:01 PM
in the last assassins tomb Vizatone, you have chase a guard and I aways fail to catch him? is it possible to catch him?

OSnailsO
12-25-2009, 08:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cadzie:
in the last assassins tomb Vizatone, you have chase a guard and I aways fail to catch him? is it possible to catch him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is hard but a tackle gets him

OzDavis
12-25-2009, 08:50 PM
There's a freerunning sequence, just in the stretch before the last gate, that ends with a long, flat, raised, wooden section that I've assassinated him off the far end of twice now.

It's kinda funny as both times I've got him he just been screaming "Guards...to arms...to arms!", then urk! He's dead and nobody heard him. They're still sat at their table playing cards, or whatever it is they're doing!

Cadzie
12-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Cool, thanks Davis, I just wondered if there is a chance of catching him

katz_bg
12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
I've never been able to catch any guards in the tomb chase sequences. They always run faster than me.

assassinfab
12-27-2009, 08:09 AM
on flat ground they run a bit faster tha you but if you jump you will run a lot more fast than them.