PDA

View Full Version : How do you access the Copernicus Conspiracy?

treadstone
12-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi All, Can anyone advise how you access this. Ive tried and tried but not found the answer.I just assumed it would be tagged to the main menu.. Thanks Guys

BiGBoYArEs
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
It's a PS3 DLC exclusive, so if you have a PS3 just hop on to Playstation Network and download it from there.

risummm
12-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by BiGBoYArEs:
It's a PS3 DLC exclusive....

Oh no. I hate "Exclusives". Even though I'm on the PS3, and have completed the Copernicus Conspiracy, I find it annoying that some additions to games, is only available on some systems. Delays are fine, as seen in the Map Packs for MW2 (< Reference of Shame), but exclusives suck.
I was annoyed not to be able to play the Bonfires of V-Something, in ACII.

Anyway, if you have download the CC, it will pop up on the map as a star-icon. When you hover over it, it will say "Copernicus". So it's nothing fancy, it'll just look like it's a part of everything, as if it's normally there (which I thought at first, as I downloaded the DLC before I started the game).

risummm
12-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by mhd1966:
How do I start to play it?. (Nothing on the Menu), Cheers

I was prompted to do a quick update before I went into the story-line, I did so, and it was there on the map. I had in fact played half a sequence, before downloading the package.
Just play around a bit. If you're past sequence 4, have restarted and downloaded your system etc., I'm sorry - I can not help you.

treadstone
12-08-2010, 12:34 PM
aha, cheers. Im stuck in the blue room with the minerva's trying to grab the bars and always timing it wrong!. If I ever make it out of there I will get to play the CC..Thanks Again